Options

Songs not yet played in 2006...

2»

Comments

• Options
    Buru wrote:
    I'd really really love to hear All or none

All or None would be amazing. I think it's one of the true gems from Riot Act and I would love to hear it live on this tour.
  • Options
    PittsburghPJPittsburghPJ Posts: 213
    Falcor wrote:
    They tagged Dirty Frank onto Daughter in Vegas. Twas sweet.

Yea, but that falls along the lines of when they play WMA after Daughter, right? I am talking about the full-blown bus driver.
    YNWA
  • Options
    Gossard_Is_GodGossard_Is_God Posts: 1,031
    Have they played Nothingman yet?
    Pearl Jam - London Astoria 20/4/06....One hell of a night :)

Reading 2006 - WOOOOW!!!!!

Paris 2006 - Fucking amazing

Wembley 2007 :D
  • Options
    DP13DP13 Posts: 269
    I think they are getting it right... most of those songs are not their best work.
  • Options
    I am not going to be able to make it to the Gorge, but I am really hoping that the setlists are mixed up a bit more and that some of the gems that have not shown up yet - or have been only played a few times.. find their way into the show. Namely NAIS, Breakerfall, Thin Air, Thumbing My Way, Breath, and I really would like to see them delve into the Lost Dogs tracks. So many good ones.

and of course... we need a MANKIND from Stone!

They seem like they are in a really different place this tour and I wonder if there is a focus to rebrand the band in a way... with that being said that would explain the absence of Binaural and Riot Act songs....
  • Options
    liesandsaysliesandsays Posts: 132
    is perfect for All Those Yesterdays... fingers crossed
    Up the West Coast in 2006 and Hawaii++Santa Barbara, San Fran x 3, Portland, Gorge x2
    Chicago and Down the Coast in 2003
    Seattle 2005
    SF 2000, 2001, 2003--- oh or you can come to terms and realize you're the only one who cannot forgive yourself
  • Options
    rebornFixerrebornFixer Posts: 4,917
    a8l wrote:
    I think they are getting it right... most of those songs are not their best work.

Disagree.
  • Options
    Have they played Nothingman yet?

I know they played it at leat at Detroit. It was pretty cool because right before it eddie made a big speech about how sometimes they're a great band and sometimes they're not so great, but thanks for having confidence in us. They go into Nothingman and Stone breaks a string before the first couple bars into the song and Eddie asks "How's your confidence now?"
    8/18/98 - East Lansing * 8/23/98 - Auburn Hills * 8/20/00 - Cincinnati * 8/21/00 - Columbus* 10/7/00 Auburn Hills* 4/25/03 - Cleveland *
    4/26/03 - Pittsburgh * 6/26/03 - Clarkston * 6/28/03 - Toronto * 10/2/04 - Toledo * 9/12/05 - London * 5/19/06 - Grand Rapids * 5/22/06 * Auburn Hills
  • Options
    momofglynnmomofglynn Posts: 849
    Ten:
    - Deep :(

Vs.:
    - W.M.A. (full version)

Vitalogy:
    - Tremor Christ :(

No Code:
    - Who You Are
    - Habit :(
    - Sometimes (attempted)
    - Mankind

Yield:
    - No Way
    - Pilate
    - All Those Yesterdays

Binaural:
    - Breakerfall :(
    - Evacuation
    - Nothing As It Seems :(
    - Thin Air
    - Rival :(
    - Soon Forget (pre-set)

Riot Act:
    - Can't Keep
    - Cropduster
    - Ghost
    - Help Help
    - Get Right
    - All Or None :(

Lost Dogs / etc:
    - Fatal
    - Breath :(
    - Undone
    - Red, Black, Yellow

It's great to see some long-lost songs like Leash, Garden, Rats, Why Go, Alone, Around The Bend, and Satan's Bed get some stage time... but I really miss some of the songs they've seemingly put to bed.

Being a huge Binaural fan is tough these days :)

You forgot "I'm Open" never been played ever until this tour. Blew me away when they pulled that out!
    Let's Go Red Sox!
  • Options
    momofglynnmomofglynn Posts: 849
    frogwater wrote:
    you forgot 'push me pull me' from yield.

I would love to see a push me pull me! I just listened to that album the other day since they played MFC the other night. Love Yield!
    Let's Go Red Sox!
  • Options
    I updated the main post to reflect the additional songs they've played and soundchecked since then.
  • Options
    so has pushme pullme been played yet on this tour?? not on the list...
  • Options
    EvvoEvvo Posts: 193
    no it hasn't.
  • Options
    Updated the first msg to reflect the playing of the 'Christ and a few more soundchecks added.
  • Options
    *fart*
    What are you running from?
    Taking pills to get along
    Creating walls to call your own
    So no one catches you?
    Drifting off and doing all the things...
    That we... all... do
  • Options
    sebaarg88sebaarg88 Posts: 1,277
    I think they soundchecked Thin air and Cropduster
    only love can break your heart
    but only love can brake your fall
  • Options
    Updated to reflect Breath in Italy.

That leaves 7 phenominal songs soundchecked but not yet played live. Interesting and bizarre.
  • Options
    when was pilate soundchecked?
  • Options
    "when was pilate soundchecked?"

Earlier in the European tour.
  • Options
    updated with THIN AIR and ALL OR NONE
  • Options
    jaygreen12 wrote:
    I really wish they would play who you are live this tour. There is great opportunity with this song to break out into a really long jam with a sick drum solo from matt.

Im going to second that one. jams are freeeeeeee. Can I get a fucking Rival for the love of ___________
    Matt and I are friends.