Options

Live in Seattle? Want a ton of free PJ VHS tapes?

poorgirl23poorgirl23 Posts: 194
edited July 2012 in Lost Dogs
Hey guys,

I'm moving and need to get rid of a bunch of vhs tapes. I've got a garbage bag full of old PJ shows, tv performances, interviews, other rare stuff.... Just come pick it up here in West Seattle and it's yours. :mrgreen:
Common sense is not so common.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    oona leftoona left Posts: 1,672
    poorgirl23 wrote:
    Hey guys,

I'm moving and need to get rid of a bunch of vhs tapes. I've got a garbage bag full of old PJ shows, tv performances, interviews, other rare stuff.... Just come pick it up here in West Seattle and it's yours. :mrgreen:

Argh!!! You couldn't have listed this 3 weeks ago when I was out there?!

Just kidding. Very cool of you to just give it all away :)
  • Options
    ah damn! :)

I got more stuff than i know what to do with, so i would love for someone to come and take this off my hands!
  • Options
    PJ88PJ88 Birthplace of the Toll House Cookie Posts: 1,074
    poorgirl23 wrote:
    ah damn! :)

I got more stuff than i know what to do with, so i would love for someone to come and take this off my hands!

Any stickers or cool cds?
  • Options
    nah, sorry. just the vhs. if i have more stuff once i have time to go every else i might post again.
  • Options
    PJ88PJ88 Birthplace of the Toll House Cookie Posts: 1,074
    edited July 2012
    poorgirl23 wrote:
    nah, sorry. just the vhs. if i have more stuff once i have time to go every else i might post again.

Thanks.
    Post edited by PJ88 on
  • Options
    AlbertaGirl70_AlbertaGirl70_ Posts: 1,738
    poorgirl23 wrote:
    Hey guys,

Let me know if you can't get rid of them to someone local,I work for a courier company,and could get them to me for a wicked deal on shipping which I will pay for :D
    I will walk w/my hands bound
    I will walk w/my face blood
    I will walk w/my shadow flag

Memories back when she was smooth and strong
    and waiting for the world to come along...

Eddie solo Vegas Oct 31,Nov 1 2012
  • Options
    poorgirl23 wrote:
    Hey guys,

Let me know if you can't get rid of them to someone local,I work for a courier company,and could get them to me for a wicked deal on shipping which I will pay for :D

ok i'll let you know. :)
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,945
    mmm ... Pearl Jam VHS tapes!!

HomerDrool(4).gif
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    wish you posted on Friday, I would have picked them up. I was out there on Saturday.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless