My own Name-a-drawing contest!

chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
edited July 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
I have a new drawing to go in my Etsy shop, but don't know what to name it. I thought to make it fun I'd create a contest!

The person who gives me the name I think fits best will win a FREE 4x6 photo print of the sketch, along with a coupon for 10% off any item in my shop. It ends Monday at midnight (same time as my shirt sale) :)

http://www.b-drawn.com/imported-2012060 ... ntest.html

Happy Saturday to all! :D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    la diddle
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,426
    the link didnt work for emailing you?

GF has a title.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    Love this drawing.Email sent with my suggestion :D
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    mickeyrat wrote:
    the link didnt work for emailing you?

GF has a title.
    Sorry it didn't work for you! It's info [at] b-drawn.com :) and thanks guys for the suggestions, already got some good ones :)
    thanks. sent it in. This was the first thing that came to mind for her. I tried to over think it. :mrgreen: Still got nothing!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    thanks. sent it in. This was the first thing that came to mind for her. I tried to over think it. :mrgreen: Still got nothing!!
    Thanks for sending it along! :)
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Thanks for sending it along! :)
    mine has been submitted for consideration.

(i had help) hehehehe

• chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    where's the subject line you want us to add, "Name-a-drawing" to? i am confused as to which picture i am naming, both sketches or just the one, "over the shoulder" or "robe"?
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:
    where's the subject line you want us to add, "Name-a-drawing" to? i am confused as to which picture i am naming, both sketches or just the one, "over the shoulder" or "robe"?
    it's the new one at the top of thd blog post, the other two already have names :)
    Keep sending them along, I'm getting some great name suggestions. This is fun! :)
    My other deadline today :D reminder you have until midnight PST tonight :)
    Winner has been announced! :D Click to find out who won :)
    http://www.b-drawn.com/imported-2012060 ... er-is.html

Thanks again for playing and for all the great suggestions, this was a lot of fun!
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,392

Thanks again for playing and for all the great suggestions, this was a lot of fun!

Hey!! This is good news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I can dig it. Fits really well.

• stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    Very well chosen :D
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
    I loved all the names that were submitted, and I will definitely do this again :D