High quality journalism right here folks

8181 Posts: 58,276
edited July 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
Read the bold :fp:

http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-Fire/ ... -Feds.html
Federal and local law enforcement Thursday raided a South Toledo auto-detailing business, detaining an undisclosed number of people from the two-story building.

Toledo Police, Gang Task Force officers, and FBI agents assigned to the Metro Drug Task Force entered Monster Garage Complete Automotive & Detailing, 5825 Angola Rd., near Holland-Sylvania Road, about 4:30 p.m.

Deputy Chief George Taylor said that some people found inside the business were detained while others were released.

At least eight were held for questioning, the chief said.

The investigation's focus was not disclosed Thursday night.

"We are not saying a lot at this time because we don't want to gum up the works," Chief Taylor said.

Dump trucks, cars, trucks, and other vehicles appeared to be stored in a fenced parking lot of the business.

Chief Taylor said search warrants were obtained in U.S. District Court and Toledo Municipal Court in advance of the raid.

He declined to give information on why the property was searched and reasons for the arrests.

A Swanton Township couple bought the 16,000-square-foot warehouse and a used car lot at 10 North Byrne Rd., in April for $750,000.

According to Lucas County auditor's records, Dr. Sulaiman Abawi and his wife, Dr. Lailah Abawi purchased the properties from Zalmai and Shakiba Sedique, who were more than $8,000 delinquent in paying property taxes, records show.

A reporter who went to the Abawi residence on Waterville-Swanton Road found no one home except for three laying hens.
The couple's property, which is hidden from the road by trees and at the end of a long driveway, has a large barn. A John Deere tractor was the only vehicle at the home.

A neighbor who would not give his name said the couple live in the home with their two young children. He said package delivery firms routinely go to the home.

According to the Ohio Medical Board, Dr. Sulaiman Abawi has been licensed as an emergency-room physician since 2006, and his wife has had the same certification since 2009.
81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    well, i have to say, for an article that really doesn't say too much, the three laying hens gave me something to ponder....
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    well, i have to say, for an article that really doesn't say too much, the three laying hens gave me something to ponder....

do i roast them, do i grill them
    do i bake them......ohh....i don't think they are dumb
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

do i roast them, do i grill them
    do i bake them......ohh....i don't think they are dumb

eggs.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,872
    Dats Racist!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Now I have the 12 days of Christmas in my head.
    DS1119 wrote:
    Now I have the 12 days of Christmas in my head.

funny, I did too, but I wasn't going to admit it
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    i thought you were talking about this

xlarge.jpg
  • SnakeduckSnakeduck Posts: 1,056
    norm wrote:

xlarge.jpg

The correct modern phrasing would be...

Skool 2 EZ 4 Kidz
    Snakeduck wrote:
    norm wrote:

xlarge.jpg

Skool 2 EZ 4 Kidz

werd!
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,872
    norm wrote:
    Snakeduck wrote:
    norm wrote:

xlarge.jpg

Skool 2 EZ 4 Kidz

werd!
    is that how you spell it? thought it was wurd!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    is that how you spell it? thought it was wurd!!

that's the uk/canadian/aussie spelling
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Snakeduck wrote:
    norm wrote:

xlarge.jpg

#Skool 2 EZ 4 Kidz

fixed