Options

Give some love for the ESPN Body Issue

CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
edited July 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
The first volleyball player featured in the video is one of my very best-friend's sisters. Go Nellie ;)

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=8147446

http://espn.go.com/espn/bodyissue
"Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    is the issue out already?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    On Friday, I believe
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • Options
    BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    8-) if Women would play volleyball naked, it would become the world biggest sport overnight.
  • Options
    Carey wrote:
    On Friday, I believe

I'll look for it...they showed some pics on TV last night, and there was a female surfer that was underwater about to surface, it was a really cool shot.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    8-) if Women would play volleyball naked, it would become the world biggest sport overnight.
    :corn: :corn: :corn: :corn:

fantastic idea.
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,878
    Carey wrote:
    The first volleyball player featured in the video is one of my very best-friend's sisters. Go Nellie ;)

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=8147446

http://espn.go.com/espn/bodyissue

is she single? :corn:
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    295145876_337953676b.jpg

hi, my name is 81, and i like your stance
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

hi, my name is 81, and i like your backside

fixed

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

hi, my name is 81, and i like your backside

fixed

hehe..that too. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    HeisenbergHeisenberg Los Pollos Hermanos Posts: 4,957
    81 wrote:
    295145876_337953676b.jpg

hi, my name is 81, and i like your stance

:lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    Ok...the one girl's name is Destinee Hooker. Not to poke fun, but thats just funny.
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147

not naked but....

http://www.holytaco.com/25-pictures-hot ... ll-chicks/
  • Options
    norm wrote:

not naked but....

http://www.holytaco.com/25-pictures-hot ... ll-chicks/

Hoo-Ray Volleyball!!!! :D
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,878
    I play in a mixed co-ed league during the fall and spring. None of the women look like that though :(
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    I play in a mixed co-ed league during the fall and spring. None of the women look like that though :(

time to switch leagues.

i used to have a fresh out of college coworker that was a volleyball player, it was always a good day when you got to follow her into the office. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    81 wrote:

time to switch leagues.

i used to have a fresh out of college coworker that was a volleyball player, it was always a good day when you got to follow her into the office. :lol:

Did the knee pads give it away?
  • Options
    Did the knee pads give it away?

:lol:

somebody told me...word gets around pretty quick about the new girls............i need to find out about the other new hire now. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    Heisenberg wrote:
    Ok...the one girl's name is Destinee Hooker. Not to poke fun, but thats just funny.

:lol:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147

volleyball-team.jpg
  • Options
    BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    norm wrote:

volleyball-team.jpg

This i would dvr :D
  • Options
    norm for the win :clap::clap::clap:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    EdsonNascimentoEdsonNascimento Posts: 5,506
    norm wrote:

volleyball-team.jpg

The funny part about this picture is you actually see more while they are playing. I don't see how that picture shows their bodies any better than when they are in their official uniforms/shorts. I mean, I'm sure the photographer had a good time as they got all hunched over/arm-eee. But, I believe there are probably photos of these women competing that show off a lot more body than this. Pass.

(I also love how ESPN tries to compete with the SI Swimsuit issue by pretending they are glorifying the athletic body - sorry - I think SI one upped you on that long ago - it's called Hannah Teter - et. al. - Body Paint).
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • Options
    81 wrote:

time to switch leagues.

I briefly dated an FSU vollyball player years ago. All I can say is... :shock:
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    awesome!!! :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”