So lets talk about Porch from Albany...

binauralonthecapebinauralonthecape Posts: 257
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
holy fuckballs!!! highlight of the show for me, the whole band on fire, stoneys evil guitar solo, mccreadys shredding, i dont know the official time it clocked in at but it seemed to go past the 10 minute mark, wow...what a night
8.29.00-4.29.03-4.30.03-5.2.03-7.2.03-7.3.03-7.8.03-7.9.03-7.11.03-9.28.04-9.29.04-10.1.04- 10.2.04-10.3.04-5.12.06-5.24.06-5.25.06
...i know all the rules but the rules do not know me, guaranteed...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• reptarau2reptarau2 Posts: 15
    Porch to me, is the best live song to hear. I love the atl version from 94 and the melbourne 98 (with the now popular slow beginning) the best....Im glad to hear it was a long jam. cant wait to hear it!
  • keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    Before the show, I played it for my dad and said thats what I wanted to hear, well, we got it! It was amazing. That and Alive were the highlights.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • BigballsBigballs Posts: 44
    Wow, that was crazy. Can't wait for the bootleg. Pretty solid show with a good amount of rarities.

on a negative note - They stopped selling brew at like 9:15pm and multple vendors said it was the bands decision. WTF is up with that?

1st - it was a Friday night.
    2nd - If I pay 55 bucks for a ticket I should be able to buy a few beers if I'm in the mood.
    3rd - It wasn't a general admission show so it couldn't get too crazy (plus there was enough overweight Nazi's patrolling the aisle's on the floor, Jesus)
    4th - Ed doesn't like the idea of me having alcohol after the third song but it's ok for him to flaunt and guzzle his bottles of wine all night.

Not a huge deal but at the time I was a little frustrated. At least I saved 20 bucks
    Broken Heart don't feel so bad, ain't got half of what you thought you had".