Options

ISO 2 tickets for Missoula show

laurimae71laurimae71 Posts: 134
edited July 2012 in Lost Dogs
So I had put a posting on technical stuff and help,it has 50 views but no responses,so I thought I might have better luck here.OK here goes my sad story,I got shut out of the June 22 ticket sales for the Missoula show,like many other PJ fans :cry: Then to find out I missed out on the presale event 10c had June 12 :fp: What a total let down. I haven't seen a PJ show since 1997,due to life events! Seeing the news that they are going to be releasing additional public tickets has got me thinking I still might have a chance :D
My ? is,when they release tickets is it on a first come first serve basis? Does your name go in a drawing and hope your name is picked? Do they send out some kind of notification? Honestly,I Don't know!
I know these tickets are a HOT item and anyone who is fortunate to purchase theirs is extremely lucky!
My other ? I have is,I've seen on quite a few posts people writing "bump" What does this mean? and do I need to be posting this to show how much I desperately want to go!
Thank You for any feedback ;)
It is what it is.