Entire history of Rock n Roll in 100 riffs

JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
edited July 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Outstanding!
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    Damn, that was awesome. That guy did a great job.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    Very cool!!!
  • adam42381adam42381 Posts: 2,505
    That was awesome. Thanks for posting.
    I wish I was as fortunate, as fortunate as me.
    That was kool but no 2.gif :(

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    g under p wrote:

Peace
    F Rush! That's what I always say! :lol:
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    mca47 wrote:
    g under p wrote:

Peace
    F Rush! That's what I always say! :lol:

Thank you for your treasured report. :mrgreen:

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

I had to take a second listen and 2.gif is #47 so there they made it into the history of rock riffs.

Peace

• dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    g under p wrote:
    I had to take a second listen and 2.gif is #47 so there they made it into the history of rock riffs.

Peace

I was going to say, I thought I remembered "Spirit Of The Radio" played.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
    I had to give it a second listen in that i couldn't believe there was no RUSH in the 100. I believe there was no Iron Madian in there but I gather NOT all bands can make the cut.

Peace