They're ba-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-ack!

SnakeduckSnakeduck Posts: 1,056
edited July 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/l ... cation=rss

I've been cowering under my desk since I read the news...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,680
    That's gruff.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,872
    they miss lovin on their beloved snakeduck.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    whatever_floats_your_goat-106088.jpg
  • SnakeduckSnakeduck Posts: 1,056
    Love this part of the article...

"They have razor-sharp horns and hooves, and furry bodies covered by long, white hair."

Ok, they got the hair right, and it isn't that their hooves and horns are dull, but razor-sharp... :lol:

That's right, I shave with a mountain goat horn.
  • SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 Posts: 26,148
    Took me a bit to "get" the thread title :oops: :lol:
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Snakeduck wrote:

pussy
    SVRDhand13 wrote:

You've clearly never heard that sweet cry on a cold and lonely Montana night... :shifty:

We'll ask Jeff about it soon enough.
  • SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 Posts: 26,148
    Snakeduck wrote:
    SVRDhand13 wrote:

You've clearly never heard that sweet cry on a cold and lonely Montana night... :shifty:

I won't :cry: :(
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
    norm wrote:
    Snakeduck wrote:

pussy

Hey, we're not talking about meek little grizzlies here, we're talkin' 'bout mountain goats!
    Snakeduck wrote:
    SVRDhand13 wrote:

which one? The one where they say Squeal like a pig? hehehehe
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    In October 2010, an aggressive goat killed a Port Angeles man in Olympic National Park. That goat was killed by a ranger. The victim's widow and stepson have filed a lawsuit against the National Park Service.
    :fp: :roll:

i'd rather live with the goats
    SVRDhand13 wrote:
    Snakeduck wrote:
    SVRDhand13 wrote:

I won't :cry: :(

Want to wait at the Montana state line with me and jack some unsuspecting 10 clubbers for their tix? I hear they are mostly small and weak...
    Snakeduck wrote:
    norm wrote:
    Snakeduck wrote:

pussy

Hey, we're not talking about meek little grizzlies here, we're talkin' 'bout mountain goats!

whatever you need to tell yourself
    norm wrote:
    In October 2010, an aggressive goat killed a Port Angeles man in Olympic National Park. That goat was killed by a ranger. The victim's widow and stepson have filed a lawsuit against the National Park Service.
    :fp: :roll:

i'd rather live with the goats

Yeah, that maroon had it coming. The goat gave him ample warning. Once they get that crazy look in their eyes... :o
    norm wrote:

I'm good looking, smart, and people like me. I'm good looking, smart, and people like me.
    I'm good looking, smart, and people like me. I'm good looking, smart, and people like me.

:lol:
    :lol::lol:
    Snakeduck wrote:
    norm wrote:

I'm good looking, smart, and goats like me. I'm good looking, smart, and goats like me.
    I'm good looking, smart, and goats like me. I'm good looking, smart, and goats like me.

:lol:
    fixed.