Whose likes being nude in front of strangers?

JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
edited July 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
This thread is for all the folks who like to be nude.

--Have you ever been nude in public? If yes, were you running at full speed, or relaxed?
--Have you ever been just nude in front of strangers?
--What about this Spencer Tunic guy? Would you ever consider being nude for art?
--Ever been to a nude beach?

I just had a physical. The doctor was a young lady and she was a little...hmm, uncomfortable. Then it came time for the testicular exam. That was awkward. :eh: She had to leave the room and get another nurse to witness too. (i suppose so they don't have lawsuits over sexual harassment?) Thank god it didnt move.

Normally this stuff doesnt bother me, but this time it was really strange. The doctor didnt do a very thorough exam, but I guess thats ok. The witness nurse was fidgety and weird. And, damn, it was cold in there. :lolno:
Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,872
    could be why they keep the exam rooms so cold. One of them anyway.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • SnakeduckSnakeduck Posts: 1,056
    My wife and I walk around and play nude in public all the time... well, on public lands that is, but were typically in the wilderness. As soon as we get to camp, the clothes come off and we're like Adam and Eve until nightfall... except more unabashed sinning takes place. :twisted:

We've also been caught by others many times.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,219
    Hell i don't like to even look at myself nude in the mirror :oops: ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    I don't enjoy it but it has happened.

As far as the doctor thing, I stick with males. I remember in college I went for a physical and it was this very attractive Italian girl...the whole exam I was thinking...bowchickawowow. 8-)
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,872
    DS1119 wrote:

As far as the doctor thing, I stick with males. I remember in college I went for a physical and it was this very attractive Italian girl...the whole exam I was thinking...bowchickawowow. 8-)
    and she stayed professional by not laughing her ass off. :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    depends on who the stranger is...
  • klusterfukklusterfuk Posts: 1,411
    this one.
    The future's paved with better days

Alpine Valley Resort is etched in my brain!!!

• mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    mickeyrat wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

:lol:
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    whew man, its a sausage fest in here.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    mickeyrat wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

:lolno:
    There's a nude bar in Key West. Its outside on the roof of some bar on Duval Street. There was actually a few random folks nude, just talking and drinking. Odd. A few were in line for body painting. I noticed they had hoola-hoops, but nobody was using those, thankfully.
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,428
    sandusky
  • Meg8686Meg8686 Posts: 1,234
    it's really liberating :)
    Sometimes I speak of nothing at all.
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    One word: Sauna. :lol:

Admittedly it's been a while since I've been to one with strangers. But it's generally no big deal.
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182

So did she do a rectal exam and if she didn't why didn't you have one. I've never had a female doctor and I don't think I would want one, a female's nails always make me cringe. My last physical and rectal exam. i thought the doc was digging for gold up there. I was like "is everything alright back there".

Living way out in Lake Worth I walk around the outside of the house nude when the kids are NOT around and my love she walks around naked whether the kids are home or not. We've got teens and a 21 year old she likes showing off her body I think or maybe she likes seeing them run for cover in their rooms. :D

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• SnakeduckSnakeduck Posts: 1,056
    eMMI wrote:

Admittedly it's been a while since I've been to one with strangers. But it's generally no big deal.

At first I thought your sig was part of your reply to this topic... I thought to myself, well covering yourself with grease while nude in front of strangers is certainly one approach...
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Snakeduck wrote:
    eMMI wrote:

At first I thought your sig was part of your reply to this topic... I thought to myself, well covering yourself with grease while nude in front of strangers is certainly one approach...

Oh man.. :lol: Never tried that. (I should probably change my sig, actually, most of the time I can't even remember what it is.)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,798
    Here i am going streaking in front of the quad :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QR_53ZPtkiw
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
    Here i am going streaking in front of the quad :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QR_53ZPtkiw

I think he hit both of his heads. :lol:
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

this. and it depends if I no longer want them to be a stranger. ;)
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • PorchsitterPorchsitter Posts: 1,069
    324740-nnt.jpg
    We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution.--Bill Hicks
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    afroannnie wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

8-)
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146

tis why i have no mirrors!! :lol::lol:
  • CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    afroannnie wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

This 8-)
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    afroannnie wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

best kind of strangers. I'm particularly fond of strangers in uniforms and/or wet suits.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • Rambis35Rambis35 Posts: 238
    324740-nnt.jpg

A+
    g under p wrote:

So did she do a rectal exam and if she didn't why didn't you have one. I've never had a female doctor and I don't think I would want one, a female's nails always make me cringe. My last physical and rectal exam. i thought the doc was digging for gold up there. I was like "is everything alright back there".

Living way out in Lake Worth I walk around the outside of the house nude when the kids are NOT around and my love she walks around naked whether the kids are home or not. We've got teens and a 21 year old she likes showing off her body I think or maybe she likes seeing them run for cover in their rooms. :D

Peace

Damn, I'm not looking forward to that at all. Not one bit. Do they allow you to come in drunk? I dont know how else I'll deal with a rectal exam. They said I should do it when I hit 40... 1.5 years away...And I need the colonoscopy too. :nono:

Sooo, another nude story...I used to mow lawns in south florida...all over Boca Raton and Delray when I was a teenager. I'd often come into folks backyards and see a nice lady in the buff. Once, she didnt even cover up...just walked around knowing she drove me nuts...I almost drove the mower into the pool I think. :shock:
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    One word - Seinfeld.
    tumblr_l5h9ekCgkv1qbhcdgo1_500.jpg
    hedonist wrote:
    One word - Seinfeld.
    tumblr_l5h9ekCgkv1qbhcdgo1_500.jpg

That was awesome. What a great episode.