Options

Raleigh 98 poster for sale PRICE LOWERED

ahill721ahill721 Posts: 2,071
edited July 2012 in Lost Dogs
Still have this poster for sale:

Raleigh 98 (this one is drymounted to a foambacking, not framed. S/N edition) $325
http://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/1652

Please PM me with any interest and email address so that I may be able to send pictures.

Looking to sell, not trade at this time.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    themessengerthemessenger Dallas Posts: 1,320
    I saw the thread title and my heart jumped hoping for a Dallas 98! Best of luck with your sale!
  • Options
    I saw the thread title and my heart jumped hoping for a Dallas 98! Best of luck with your sale!

Thank you, sorry for the excitement that panned out to be let down....
  • Options
    coco buttercoco butter Posts: 1,438
    I want that St Louis poster! PM sent!
    Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Ted, that's a dumb question... skip that.
  • Options
    Sent an updated email about the St. Louis poster for the pictures. Thanks!

I might finally have my Holy Grail!
    Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Ted, that's a dumb question... skip that.
  • Options
    To those who have PM'd me wanting pcitures, I will get them out to you tomorrow. Working today, then fair/fireworks with the kids. I have not responded to the PM's, just thought I would let everyone know they were received, and pics to come to your inbox on the 4th.
  • Options
    Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684

Me too man...I know you'll find that poster one day though. 8-)
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    Bump, both still available.
  • Options
    I still want the St Louis poster. PM sent again.
  • Options
    BUMP
  • Options
    AfghanTwilightAfghanTwilight Rochester, NY Posts: 835
    I want this poster more than any other PJ print but, personally, i'd never pay more than $50 for anything drymounted. Best of luck in your sale.