Drinking a beer in Halle, Germany makes me feel..

CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
edited July 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
Fucking awesome!!

I met the soon to be in-laws last night. Great people and I had a blast :D
Today , i have been walking the city and seeing the sights on my own while the Ms. is at work..
I saw the worst bicycle accident ever.. It shook me up a bit..
I am amazed by how friendly and helpful everybody is.. Seems a smile goes a long way here too..

I am going back out, the rain has stopped, and I am in the mood for more sausage :D
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    see you tomorrow! :mrgreen:
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    It's surreal!!
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    :wave:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • faceinthecloudsfaceintheclouds Posts: 1,739
    That's sweet. I'd never give my kids up, but man, if I was single and free, I'd be eating snausages and drinking huge beers right next to you. Have fun.
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    Sounds awesome! Do you speak any German? Do you find that many people speak English?
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    That's sweet. I'd never give my kids up, but man, if I was single and free, I'd be eating snausages and drinking huge beers right next to you. Have fun.
    how did the whole atlanta show work out with the wife?
  • faceinthecloudsfaceintheclouds Posts: 1,739
    LloydXmas wrote:
    Lol. She still don't know. And I plan on keeping it that way till I get plane tickets. She gonna be pissed but oh well.
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    LloydXmas wrote:
    Lol. She still don't know. And I plan on keeping it that way till I get plane tickets. She gonna be pissed but oh well.
    :lol:
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Have a great time - it's a wonderful country!
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    LloydXmas wrote:

:fp: :lol:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    EmBleve wrote:
    Sounds awesome! Do you speak any German? Do you find that many people speak English?

I found an app that you can speak English into, and it will translate and speak in a different language for you, and vice versa.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    sounds like you're on top of the world over there :D
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    RKCNDY wrote:
    EmBleve wrote:

I found an app that you can speak English into, and it will translate and speak in a different language for you, and vice versa.

I like Google translate for that. Even though I don't use it much. Used in once in Montreal and I'm pretty sure that fucker knew how to speak English. :x
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    DS1119 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    EmBleve wrote:

I like Google translate for that. Even though I don't use it much. Used in once in Montreal and I'm pretty sure that fucker knew how to speak English. :x

:lol::lol::lol:

Hope you are having a great time Cav!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    RKCNDY wrote:
    EmBleve wrote:

200px-C3PO.jpg
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    Awesome. That is all :D
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    Awesome. That is all :D

glad you're having fun, man!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    Caveeze wrote:
    I am in the mood for more sausage :D

Dude, I hope you are taking advantage of the fucking awesome mustard situation you are in.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Caveeze wrote:
    Fucking awesome!!

Today , i have been walking the city and seeing the sights on my own while the Ms. is at work..
    I am amazed by how friendly and helpful everybody is.. Seems a smile goes a long way here too..

I am going back out, the rain has stopped, and I am in the mood for more sausage :D

Are you wearing your pink booty shorts as you stroll through the city?
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:

Dude, I hope you are taking advantage of the fucking awesome mustard situation you are in.
    Oh Yeah!!! the mustard is off the fucking chain!! I could eat the shit straight up!!

Leeze made me "rouladen" tonight.. which is this awesome beef roll thing with mustard and bacon and pickles and onions.. all rolled into a big slab of beef..

I "ate hard" if ya know what i mean.. :D
    Caveeze wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:

Oh Yeah!!! the mustard is off the fucking chain!! I could eat the shit straight up!!

Leeze made me "rouladen" tonight.. which is this awesome beef roll thing with mustard and bacon and pickles and onions.. all rolled into a big slab of beef..

I "ate hard" if ya know what i mean.. :D

That sounds so much better than meatloaf.

• Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:

Mustard situation!!! :lol::lol::lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    afroannnie wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:
    Fucking awesome!!

I wasnt sure they could handle it.. ;)
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:

It's a scene man!!! :lol:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:

$(KGrHqR,!lYE4lk1DffjBOMF0N1qJQ~~0_35.JPG

So fucking good.

• afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Caveeze wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:
    Fucking awesome!!

I wasnt sure they could handle it.. ;)

:lol: or they would never want you to leave! ;)
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    RYEzupSF wrote:

So fucking good.

Oooh nice...between that and all the delish German beer...why would anyone ever leave?!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

So fucking good.
    Ein-echter_Bautzner_t.jpg

bautzner_senf_417.jpg

Like i said, shit is all kinds of fucking awesome here!!!
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:

:lol:
    Caveeze wrote:
    Ein-echter_Bautzner_t.jpg

bautzner_senf_417.jpg

Like i said, shit is all kinds of fucking awesome here!!!

This is like a dream come true. I want a buckets of mustard. :lol: