is anybody else....

mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,872
edited July 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
sick of seeing the front page when you have to log in 15 times just to post some thing?

I see now they do that to try to sell us more shit we dont need. And I really dislike that like button at the top.
_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    and good evening to you mr sunshine :wave:

oh and i have none of those things you're talking about

:corn:
  • CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    Hmm I haven't noticed what you are talking about, but, I do have to click LOGOUT in order to LOGIN, which I find kind of strange.
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    Carey wrote:
    Hmm I haven't noticed what you are talking about, but, I do have to click LOGOUT in order to LOGIN, which I find kind of strange.
    Yeah, that is incredibly annoying! :x
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,872
    well, at home it works fine. I've determined that in addition to this BETA bullshit with no "keep me logged in" feature, my verizon hotspot on this phone leaves a bit to be desired. wants to flip in and out. Which I find strange since usually I have a decent signal. It is 3G so maybe thta has something ot do with it? Not enough 4g in the places I go to justify the expense of those phones.

I still blame 10c though. :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    norm wrote:

:lol:
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,872
    :nono:
    DS1119 wrote:
    norm wrote:

:lol:
    thats Mr Ray of Fucking Sunshine and dont you forget it mister!!! :nono: :nono:

• EnkiduEnkidu Posts: 2,996
    Carey wrote:

Strange and annoying. Like right now when I wanted to comment in this thread and to use the quote feature had to LOG out then LOG in.

Sigh.
  • mickeyrat wrote:
    sick of seeing the front page when you have to log in 15 times just to post some thing?

I see now they do that to try to sell us more shit we dont need. And I really dislike that like button at the top.

yes, but we are still in beta trial... go to the news page, look for the welcome to the beta site message, report the issue to that link, the more we report it, the faster they will solve it...
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    mca47 wrote:
    Carey wrote:
    Yeah, that is incredibly annoying! :x

also, having to type in an entire email adddress vs. just the user name is plenty annoying as well.

I'm sure this pissed 81 off the most.
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    mickeyrat wrote:

this...

nice job mucus boys & girls
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    chadwick wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

this...

Good morning, sir.
  • SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 Posts: 26,148
    Carey wrote:

Yep I do this every day. I thought it was only an iPad problem at first.
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    I'm just happy to be able to send and recieve my pm's again.... :)
    ********************************************************************************************* image