***OFFICIAL*** Packing List for PJ Missoula

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    RKCNDY wrote:

Is that my 1st clue on "this is your life"?

damn! you're on to me!

Now i'm paranoid...

eh, don't worry about it...my friend used to talk to some guy from there...back when you had to pay per minute for the internet.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    RKCNDY wrote:
    eh, don't worry about it...my friend used to talk to some guy from there...back when you had to pay per minute for the internet.

pay per minute internet?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

pay per minute internet?

Yeah, I guess I missed that phase of the internet in my small town.
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

pay per minute internet?

it cost like $24.99 per hour...my friend and I joked it was like a 1-900 number...SOOOOO addictive. There was a cartoon picture that came up when you wanted to log on. Then when you were connected a purple dinosaur would pop up from behind the mountain.

92 i wanna say...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

pay per minute internet?

it cost like $24.99 per hour...my friend and I joked it was like a 1-900 number...SOOOOO addictive. There was a cartoon picture that came up when you wanted to log on. Then when you were connected a purple dinosaur would pop up from behind the mountain.

92 i wanna say...

wow....i was in college back then..it was just getting off the ground...i think there was one guy in our dorm that had a computer hooked up.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    wow....i was in college back then..it was just getting off the ground...i think there was one guy in our dorm that had a computer hooked up.

we'd be on, and we were in a chat room or something I think.
    she had been talking to some guy and his friend...Jason and Brian. from W. Warwick. they wanted to come out to meet her.
    we would be on there for HOURS...he parents got pissed when they got the bill a month later... :lol:

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

pay per minute internet?

92 i wanna say...

I was on the Apple II GS at my parents house circa '92. No dinosaurs...boobie pictures, yes.

I was on the Apple II GS at my parents house circa '92. No dinosaurs...boobie pictures, yes.

I was on the Apple II GS in elementary school.... :o :shock: d-man is *that* old?

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:

I was on the Apple II GS in elementary school.... :o :shock: d-man is *that* old?

Yeah, make somethin of it?
    RKCNDY wrote:

you're not that much older than me...so you had an older computer.

it's all good, that was the cool computer, it had a COLOR screen

- Christopher McCandless
  • SnakeduckSnakeduck Posts: 1,056
    RKCNDY wrote:

Yeah, make somethin of it?[/quote]

it's all good, that was the cool computer, it had a COLOR screen[/quote]

Couple of nerds... ;)
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

it's all good, that was the cool computer, it had a COLOR screen

I'm a year older than you... WTF??
  • Snakeduck wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

it's all good, that was the cool computer, it had a COLOR screen[/quote]

Couple of nerds... ;)[/quote]

nerd fight.

damn...I was gonna wait till you saw me in person, then tell you how old i was...

You would card me at your bar...

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:

damn...I was gonna wait till you saw me in person, then tell you how old i was...

I'll be the judge of that.
    RKCNDY wrote:

I'll be the judge of that.

I can't wait... :corn:

- Christopher McCandless
    pez but it has to be in a moose head dispenser

- Christopher McCandless
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    RKCNDY wrote:
    pez but it has to be in a moose head dispenser

moose pez!!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Deer urine
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    A ninja star and a rectal thermometer.
  • DS1119 wrote:

rectal you say?
    DS1119 wrote:

rectal you say?

he tasted it to make sure

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

rectal you say?

he tasted it to make sure

This thread has gone to shit.

your just full of them today aren't 'cha?

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:

your just full of them today aren't 'cha?

I was, but I'm leaving soon.
    short day at work?

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    short day at work?

Hey, I'm an East Coaster...
    RKCNDY wrote:
    short day at work?

it's like 3:39 there right now

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    short day at work?

it's like 3:39 there right now

Christ, how long do you think the work day should be???

Christ, how long do you think the work day should be???

you work till 4? lucky duck.

- Christopher McCandless