What the fuck is wrong with people!?!

EVERYONE WAS SITTING DOWN
during encore breaks.

NEARLY NO ONE WAS CHEERING.

You guys suck.

seriously.

WORST CROWD I'VE EVER SEEN! ! !

DC WAS BETTER!!!

ps - I'm TALKING ABOUT THE 10 CLUB SECTION -- The pit especially.

THE BACK OF THE HOUSE WAS GREAT,
but everytime they would start a round of clapping, the pit basicaly said "fuck off".
weak ass bastards.

revoke senority.
there, i said it.
:D
If I was to smile and I held out my hand
If I opened it now would you not understand?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    groovNgroovN Posts: 92
    i dont know - ya know they are comin back out. its not like a *real* encore. that would be funny though, because of the sitting wussies, after the first set, they turn the lights on and thats it. :P
    picture an empty cup in the middle of the sea
  • Options
    comebackwomancomebackwoman Posts: 7,271
    I don't know - I kind of enjoyed watching 2 grown men rolling around on the floor trying to beat the crap out of each other during Lukin, prompting Eddie to say, "ahh the city of brotherly love." Hopefully they felt more manly after engaging in a homoerotic embrace for several minutes (not that there's anything wrong with it.) I guess at least they were showing some energy
    There's a light when my baby's in my arms :)
  • Options
    groovN wrote:
    i dont know - ya know they are comin back out. its not like a *real* encore. that would be funny though, because of the sitting wussies, after the first set, they turn the lights on and thats it. :P

i think they should have made a point. :D
  • Options
    Back from Camden I

during encore breaks.

You guys suck.

seriously.

DC WAS BETTER!!!

but everytime they would start a round of clapping, the pit basicaly said "fuck off".
    weak ass bastards.

revoke senority.
    there, i said it.

Better that they sat at that time, then when the boys are on.

I know I sometimes sit down and have a drink of water (something I ALWAYS have onhand)...so that I'm ready for the asskicking I know I'm about to get.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    oppie1oppie1 Posts: 755
    Back from Camden I

during encore breaks.

You guys suck.

seriously.

DC WAS BETTER!!!

weak ass bastards.

revoke senority.
    there, i said it.

jesus christ.. we just got out asses kicked for almost an hour and a half.. the band is allowed to take a break.. why aren't we? we're allowed to sit down for a min or 2 and rest our legs
    BoyHitsCar Masked Street Team
    www.lovecorealliance.com

Upcoming boyhitscar concerts:
    11/7/07 - Allentown Pa
    11/11/07 - Hartford Ct

www.myspace.com/briankutys
  • Options
    stickboystickboy Posts: 2,981
    I hear that man. I cant stand that either. I feel many times like Im the only one rocking out to shit. Me and Pjtaper were row 12 for nite 2 and we were like 2 of the few going nuts! Personally I feed off that energy and its my release at a show so when people tell me to settle down I could care less cause its a fuckin rock concert. I could sit at home and watch the dvds if its gonna be like that.
    Aah, fuck it, I’m just gonna go home, turn on the fuckin’ TV...
    Watch the nightly news and drink a beer...
    Like I could even change the world, yeah right...
  • Options
    merlin401merlin401 Posts: 216
    Nooo, dont revoke seniority. Keep all those deadbeats contained up front. I want to keep the lawn as crazy, fun and loud as it was tonight lol!
    Jones Beach II (2000), Holmdel (2003), Camden 1, East Rutherford II, Gorge I, Gorge II (2006), MSG I, Boston II (2008), Spectrum II, Spectrum III, Spectrum IV (2009), MSG I, MSG II (2010), Prague (2012), Philly I (2013), Philly I, Philly II, Fenway I (2016), Fenway I (2018), MSG (2022)
  • Options
    NOCODE#1NOCODE#1 Posts: 1,477
    Back from Camden I

during encore breaks.

You guys suck.

seriously.

DC WAS BETTER!!!

weak ass bastards.

revoke senority.
    there, i said it.
    setlist sucked:LEASH,not for u, wma tag for daughter were the only things saving it from being worse than 03 night 1 camden no where to go but up from this show. dc is tuesday
    Let's not be negative now. Thumper has spoken
  • Options
    I see what you mean, OP, but for me it's worse when people sit during the opening band, esp. when we're lucky enough to have MMJ. They're awesome.
    "They would have you kill all the world's children to save theirs."- Maura Kincaid
  • Options
    phungiphungi Posts: 640
    am I the only one who likes to wallow in my butt sweat after a set?
    37 PJ Shows, 3 EV Shows, 1134 Total Songs, 24 Different Openers, 9 Different Closers, 252 Unique Songs (never enough)
  • Options
    I wasn't at camden, but I NEED to sit during the encore breaks or I'll pass out. if you saw the condition I was in at boston II, you'd understand...
  • Options
    phungi wrote:
    am I the only one who likes to wallow in my butt sweat after a set?

I don't like to wallow in your butt sweat, but maybe there are others who do.
  • Options
    DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,753
    What a stupid post. If you want to bitch, bitch about people sitting down during songs, not people taking a break between sets. Holy crap, I sat down during the encores to try to rest up for the next onslaught not because I'm a pussy.
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • Options
    pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    I have been going insane NON stop... fuck yeah Eli... I even managed to break a chair in Camden tonight, during leash, and not on purpose!!!!!!
  • Options
    I guess you can gauge a band's success when the only things it's fans can complain about are people hording posters and sitting during the encore breaks. People enjoy the shows in their own way, some rage like teenagers not getting laid, some rock out like that "Rockin' in the Free World Kid" on Touring Band 2000 and some simply stand there and let the wave of great tunes wash over them. We've all had the opportunity too see the guys fairly frequently let's not fall into the Dave Matthew's Band elitiest fan complex...
    "Congress has bigger issues than Barry Bonds"
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677

weak ass bastards.

Before the show began people in the back were going nuts and everyone was starting to get riled up. The two idiots behind me, overweight heifers that they were, kept making wonderful comments such as "Oh wow, a stagehand, everyone stand" "Look at me, I've never been to a show, don't these idiots know that they don't come out until the lights go down?". I had to do all within my power from turning around and telling them to STFU, people are hear just to have a good time! If they want to stand and cheer, hit baloons, start chants, etc. let them be. But I was with my girlfriend and I didn't want to make a scene. But this Thursday in Jersey, if any of those bitches are near me prepare for an earful!!!
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    yokeyoke Posts: 1,440
    I have to sit for a bit during the breaks.. I have a bad back and its the only relief I get. What pisses me off is the people on cell phones text messaging. There was a guy infront of me on night 1 who was to drunk and passed out in his seat for the whole show. Night 2 he was infront of me again and was bitching that he missed the show so what does he do, he sat down and was texting all night, and when I say all night I mean all night. What the FUCK, what a waste of a ticket.
    Thats a lovely accent you have. New Jersey?

www.seanbrady.net
  • Options
    pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Before the show began people in the back were going nuts and everyone was starting to get riled up. The two idiots behind me, overweight heifers that they were, kept making wonderful comments such as "Oh wow, a stagehand, everyone stand" "Look at me, I've never been to a show, don't these idiots know that they don't come out until the lights go down?". I had to do all within my power from turning around and telling them to STFU, people are hear just to have a good time! If they want to stand and cheer, hit baloons, start chants, etc. let them be. But I was with my girlfriend and I didn't want to make a scene. But this Thursday in Jersey, if any of those bitches are near me prepare for an earful!!!

I know who you speak of... must be great to look out and see them in the first 3 rows every night...
    oh well, I have been about 6-15th row every night, and I get pointed out and laughed at by the band every time!
    SHOW SOME EMOTION PEOPLE, the more energy we give to the band, the more they give back!
    Please, listen to the Boston or Grand Rapids boots, the fans were AWESOME there!
  • Options
    FYI,

Camden II was MUCH BETTER.

You are forgiven.
    Everything has changed.
    Things were different then.

• Options
    jchais01jchais01 Posts: 129
    oppie1 wrote:
    jesus christ.. we just got out asses kicked for almost an hour and a half.. the band is allowed to take a break.. why aren't we? we're allowed to sit down for a min or 2 and rest our legs
    Seriously, My ass was kicked as well. I sat ONLY during the breaks, and was non-stop rocking out the rest of the time. Blood, Comatose, and Leash at the end???? My god, I didn't think I had any energy left, but somehow I found it!!!!
    "Delight in Our Youth"
  • Options
    stickboystickboy Posts: 2,981
    pjtaper wrote:
    I have been going insane NON stop... fuck yeah Eli... I even managed to break a chair in Camden tonight, during leash, and not on purpose!!!!!!
    taper u are the man period. First time I saw you rocking out I was like "YEAAAAAHHHH!!!" :d Finally someone who jumps and rocks out like I do. ;) Having hung out with you and the rest of that crew is what keeps bringing me back and hanging out with you all.
    BTW Im doing my damn best to come out to chill with u in Milwaukee kid. I'll give u a ring soon as I know my schedule....fuck even if I have to bus it or train and Im off from work, I'll be there.
    ttyl bro. ;)
    Aah, fuck it, I’m just gonna go home, turn on the fuckin’ TV...
    Watch the nightly news and drink a beer...
    Like I could even change the world, yeah right...