FCBarcelona

badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
edited June 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
First signing of the offseason, jordi alba joins the cules in the camp nou. 14 million transfe fee. Damn, left back just got sick!!! Alves and alba, woo hooo!!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Leathe?ma?Leathe?ma? Posts: 354
    who cares? :)
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    who cares? :)

You're such a hater!!!! :-)
    Jk buddy, man, evidently no one hahahaha
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    hello from CAMPEONES OF 2012....
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”

Sorry Dimi, I forgot to congratulate you guys on your "1" championship!!! Its about time. All those hundreds of millions of dollars didnt go to waste this year! Hahahaha
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    first???..funny guy
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    first???..funny guy

It's 1 not first dimi!!!

THIS year dimi! I know it's been a long time for u to celebrate with Madrid! And with all the campeones barca have been winning it must of hurt. Dnt worry buddy, you'll get used to barca winning everything AGAIN!!! Visca barca Putas Madrid!!! ;-)
  • Leathe?ma?Leathe?ma? Posts: 354
    i think barca's domination is over) why guardiola quit working? was he afraid of mourinho? ;)
    i think barca's domination is over) why guardiola quit working? was he afraid of mourinho? ;)

He quit cuz he accomplished everything he can. Dude won the TREBLE his first year behind the bench, all down hill after that. Needs something new to stimulate himself. Trust me, if pep stayed, mou wouldve quit. He almost quit this year.
    And barca's dominance ISN'T over. Re-load and take another run at the Treble next season. As long as you got messi, you've got a chance at it all.