I know I will forget something, but what will it be??

CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
edited July 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
I am starting to pack for my trip to Germany and I am just wondering to myself what I will forget on this trip..

I got clothes
I got soap
I got shoes
I got toothbrush
I got passport
I got some if you need it
I got money..

What else do I need? I am forgetting something..
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    your swagger
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    your swagger
    I couldn't forget that if i tried.. I make us "ugly americans" look good.. :D
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    underwear :)

have fun, man!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    what's the weather supposed to be, any idea?
    tylenol for hangover?
    camera?
    gift for someone special??
    you gonna shave or smell pretty?
    contraceptives :mrgreen:
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Carey wrote:
    what's the weather supposed to be, any idea?
    tylenol for hangover?
    camera?
    gift for someone special??
    you gonna shave or smell pretty?
    contraceptives :mrgreen:
    Gifts!! I did remember gifts
    shaving is for sissies
    and I smell lovely, naturally :D
  • CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    oh you are TOTALLY set then :D
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    Relax, you won't be flying to the moon. Everything is here, and even more.

You won't need clothes, by the way :P :lol:

THREE more work days - wohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Credit cards
    And the book...The DS Guide To Act VGL
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    handcuffs
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    you good pal 81
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,872
    Damn, I had somehting for you to not forget to take , but I forget what it was.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    House and car keys
    mfc2006 wrote:
    clean underwear :)

have fun, son

Love Mom
    fixed :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • SnakeduckSnakeduck Posts: 1,056
    Fake Hitler mustache?
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    I always forget my phone charger or camera charger...but sometimes that's a blessing in disguise.

haha, I like how you snuck some Got Some in there.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    that can of Pink Lemonade for the greeklish teacher. Mustnt forget that.

• ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Hairbrush?

Oh and don't eat the cakes! We were over there a few weeks ago and once I started eating them I couldn't stop!

Oh and take a pushbike, they cycle a lot, it must be something to do with the cakes.

Have a fabulous time! It's a beautiful country!
    Claireack wrote:
    Hairbrush?

Oh and don't eat the cakes! We were over there a few weeks ago and once I started eating them I couldn't stop!

Oh and take a pushbike, they cycle a lot, it must be something to do with the cakes.

pushbike? is that like a bicycle?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    81 wrote:
    Claireack wrote:
    Hairbrush?

pushbike? is that like a bicycle?
    :lol: the very same! Damn language barrier!
    :lol:

you silly brits. :wave:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    :lol:

you silly brits. :wave:

I guess. You're not supposed to push the bike so much as you are suppposed to ride it...
    I would prefer a rental pushcar.
  • Dru_CortezDru_Cortez Posts: 953
    Leave your morals behind when you go...

... + your dignity behind when you return!

8-)

Cheers.
    'Cause you don't give blood and take it back again.
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    Don't forget the tickets!
    Dru_Cortez wrote:
    Leave your morals behind when you go...

... + your dignity behind when you return!

8-)

Cheers.

:lol: :thumbup:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Cav...soap? really?

I'm sure Leeze has soap.

Whatever you forget, I'm sure you can buy over there.

You do have an outlet converter yes/no? (for your cell phone charger) maybe Leeze has one.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    Snakeduck wrote:
    Fake Hitler mustache?
    I like this.
    hedonist wrote:
    Snakeduck wrote:
    Fake Hitler mustache?
    I like this.

That and a Speedo is all I'd take. Well, maybe an autographed picture of David Hasselhoff too. Blending in is what I do.
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    pink booty shorts.

Have a safe flight & enjoy your stay! :D
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    afroannnie wrote:
    pink booty shorts.

#WINNING!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless