Options

*Werchter webcast tonight?...possible*

cropdustresscropdustress Posts: 4,339
edited June 2007 in Given To Fly (live)
Just got a text from Mike (vedder soup) that Rock Werchter tonight is being webcasted. No mention on Pearl Jam, but lets hope they webcats their set too. and the full one also ;)
So, i did a search on their site http://www.rockwerchter.be
where I found the live streaming link where I opened a new window with the timeline for this weekend. For now there are only interviews of bands on there, but you can read all the bands names and when theyre supposed to play.
Im really hoping they do Pearl Jam's set too.
And it would be sweet if sombody can record it :D

[size=+6]THEY ARE STREAMING 6 SONGS FROM PEARL JAMS SET TONIGHT!!!
[/size]

TONIGHTS SET:

Main Set: Go, Animal, Brain of J, World Wide Suicide, Once, Dissident, DTE, Gods Dice, Corduroy, Small Town, Why go, Given to fly, Even Flow, Life Wasted, Porch,
First encore: No More, Smile, Better Man, Alive
Second Encore: Baba O'riley

direct link would be (for those not wanting to go through Rockwerchter - Website... )

http://streamdata.belbone.be/werchter2007_main.asx
(at least for Windows Media Player)

^^ Thanks, one_stone
"I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    When you get on the opening page of the site, it allows you to choose English dutch or french.... Not sure if I'm on the same window for the streaming link...
    I found something in the section Live which has all the days (dag) wit the names of the bands playing and a link to 'movie'... is this what you are talking about>?
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    When you get on the opening page of the site, it allows you to choose English dutch or french....
    I did. but after that its in Dutch, the page i need.
    doesnt matter anyway, cause Im in. :) wathing KOL right now :)
  • Options
    link? Please?

EDIT! Got it!
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    link? Please?
    http://www.rockwerchter.be/
    Go to STREAMING once you get in. then click on the bottow button, youll
    see what I already explained earlier ;)
    These guys are pretty good. Ive never seen them live.
  • Options
    disconnecteddisconnected Posts: 2,875
    http://www.rockwerchter.be/
    Go to STREAMING once you get in. then click on the bottow button, youll
    see what I already explained earlier ;)
    These guys are pretty good. Ive never seen them live.

I saw KOL play yesterday in Nijmegen. But I thought it was a good band. I enjoyed it. It was better then Incubus and Sattelite Party.

But I read they are wating for permission from Pearl Jam. If they agree with it, there will be a webcast.
  • Options
    I saw KOL play yesterday in Nijmegen. But I thought it was a good band. I enjoyed it. It was better then Incubus and Sattelite Party.

But I read they are wating for permission from Pearl Jam. If they agree with it, there will be a webcast.
    :eek: Oh please, please, let them do it! :o I really wanna *be* there tonight!
    Its the last show of the Euro tour...PLEASE, PJ, pretty please! :o
    Thanks for the info :)

PS where did you read that? On the Werchter site? The window Im wathcing this from is all in Dutch. haha
  • Options
    Basically, what they're saying...

1st one.. Belgacom - if you're a client of Belgacom, you will get full, high quality live streaming with interviews and all. After the festival, there will be a selection of bands and all interviews. If, like us, we are not a Belgacom customer, we will get lower quality streaming without the interviews.

SO.. BELGIANS WITH BELGACOM, we need you guys to record in high quality!

The other two things say you can also follow stuff on mobile phone and later on TV with their music on demand....

Now... make sure all is well for later! :D
  • Options
    HippyvikHippyvik Posts: 281
    Just got a text from Mike (vedder soup) that Rock Werchter tonight is being webcasted. No mention on Pearl Jam, but lets hope they webcats their set too. and the full one also ;)
    So, i did a search on their site http://www.rockwerchter.be
    where I found the live streaming link where I opened a new window with the timeline for this weekend. For now there are only interviews of bands on there, but you can read all the bands names and when theyre supposed to play.
    Im really hoping they do Pearl Jam's set too.
    And it would be sweet if sombody can record it :D

EDIT:
    OK, its totally working guys!!! Im watching Kings Of Leon right now! :) Amazing! Lets hope it stays like that
    after 11 pm :)

Thanks for that, you're an absolute star:D
  • Options
    Also waiting for permission from QOTSA and Kaiser Chiefs.... you'd think those things would be sorted out earlier!
  • Options
    one_stoneone_stone Posts: 291
    ... direct link would be (for those not wanting to go through Rockwerchter - Website... )

http://streamdata.belbone.be/werchter2007_main.asx
    (at least for Windows Media Player)
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    SO.. BELGIANS WITH BELGACOM, we need you guys to record in high quality!
    Yes, what she said! :D
    Hopefully there are some Belgians at home, not there :o
  • Options
    StereotypeStereotype Maribor, Slovenia Posts: 885
    It's working fenomenal. And Kings of Leon..yes..I like them :)
    The worst enemies of music? Money and Mathematics. Combined with music, they both do the exact opposite of what they're supposed to do. Money makes music cheap, mathematics makes it stupid and predictable.

____

Zagreb 2006/ Munich 2007/ Venice 2007/ Berlin 2009 / Venice 2010 / 2 x Berlin 2012 / Stockholm 2012 / Milan 2014 / Trieste 2014 / Vienna 2014 / Florence (EV) 2019 / Padova 2018 / Prague 2018 / Imola 2022 / Budapest 2022 / Vienna 2022 / Prague 2022 

• Options
    :eek: Oh please, please, let them do it! :o I really wanna *be* there tonight!
    Its the last show of the Euro tour...PLEASE, PJ, pretty please! :o
    Thanks for the info :)

PS where did you read that? On the Werchter site? The window Im wathcing this from is all in Dutch. haha

Good luck for you! I am Dutch!

If you're watching the live stream, look below. You see a time tableblue/gray/green (or something like that) with arrows.Click on the right arrow and it begins to scroll. Go to the end and you'll see "?" behind "Pearl Jam". When it turns into a "v" there will be a webcast.

Above you can see: "Bevestigd voor live uitzending:" When you see Pearl Jam appear over there, it's confirmed.
    redrock wrote:
    Also waiting for permission from QOTSA and Kaiser Chiefs.... you'd think those things would be sorted out earlier!

Hm, those two aren't confirmed yet...

Here's a direct link to the webcast for windows media player: http://streamdata.belbone.be/werchter2007_main.asx
  • Options
    Good luck for you! I am Dutch!

If you're watching the live stream, look below. You see a time tableblue/gray/green (or something like that) with arrows.Click on the right arrow and it begins to scroll. Go to the end and you'll see "?" behind "Pearl Jam". When it turns into a "v" there will be a webcast.

Above you can see: "Bevestigd voor live uitzending:" When you see Pearl Jam appear over there, it's confirmed.

Hm, those two aren't confirmed yet...

Here's a direct link to the webcast for windows media player: http://streamdata.belbone.be/werchter2007_main.asx

Thanks. :)
    I figured out the check marks and the ? :D
    Im too crazy when I see sth like this, so I dont pay attention to these things.
    but as I looked closely, and some ppl had pointed out, I figured it out.
    Its only PJ on my mind...ahaha :D
  • Options
    OMG; EDDIE IS ON STAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:
  • Options
    KOL with ED!!!!!!
  • Options
    Oh my god, Ed has just come out on stage with them :D
  • Options
    one_stoneone_stone Posts: 291
    ... wooohooo!
  • Options
    Thanks. :)
    I figured out the check marks and the ? :D
    Im too crazy when I see sth like this, so I dont pay attention to these things.
    but as I looked closely, and some ppl had pointed out, I figured it out.
    Its only PJ on my mind...ahaha :D

It's PJ on everybody's mind over here.

And if they are on webcast tonight, please, do enjoy it like I did last night... Just bounce around in you livingroom, I will if they're on air tonight :D

EDDIE @ KINGS OF LEON RIGHT KNOW LIKE YESTERDAY! SAME SONG!
  • Options
    Fender_ManFender_Man Posts: 408
    Got it, superb!

If they get permission to show PJ and it's the same quality as I've just seen, we're in for a great evening!
  • Options
    StereotypeStereotype Maribor, Slovenia Posts: 885
    Eddie hellooooooo! :D Alright. He just broke the tamburine :)
    The worst enemies of music? Money and Mathematics. Combined with music, they both do the exact opposite of what they're supposed to do. Money makes music cheap, mathematics makes it stupid and predictable.

____

Zagreb 2006/ Munich 2007/ Venice 2007/ Berlin 2009 / Venice 2010 / 2 x Berlin 2012 / Stockholm 2012 / Milan 2014 / Trieste 2014 / Vienna 2014 / Florence (EV) 2019 / Padova 2018 / Prague 2018 / Imola 2022 / Budapest 2022 / Vienna 2022 / Prague 2022 

• Options
    I just saw Eddie :) He was on my computer :D:o

Oh man, how he samshed those tambourines. :eek: :D AWESOMENESS!
    I sure hope so we get to see him and the boys tonight!
  • Options
    Damn, I just had a f^^^ flashback... The same as he did yesterday, same song at the end of the KOL show... Again with tambourines... Yesterday the lyrics were on the tambourines...
  • Options
    What a little teaser for tonight... hope it gets webcast!
  • Options
    He just made me wet my pants:D
  • Options
    Damn, I just had a f^^^ flashback... The same as he did yesterday, same song at the end of the KOL show... Again with tambourines... Yesterday the lyrics were on the tambourines...
    Yeah, but he left them on the mic stand. nobody got them form the crowd.
    I bet it was the same as last night, but I didnt see it then :D hehe

And yes, Rita, Im totally hoping for this. It MUST happen!
  • Options
    Yeah, but he left them on the mic stand. nobody got them form the crowd.
    I bet it was the same as last night, but I didnt see it then :D hehe

And yes, Rita, Im totally hoping for this. It MUST happen!

Next time just come to Holland! It's great to see them between dutchies :D
  • Options
    Next time just come to Holland! It's great to see them between dutchies :D
    I know, I wanted to go :o :( But I couldnt.
    My last show in London was amazing, tho, so I cant complain (but I still do :D) and whine about not going to more shows, haha.
    Next time, Ill do as many as I can, if not the whole tour, thats the plan actually, so Ill see you there! ;)
  • Options
    I know, I wanted to go :o :( But I couldnt.
    My last show in London was amazing, tho, so I cant complain (but I still do :D) and whine about not going to more shows, haha.
    Next time, Ill do as many as I can, if not the whole tour, thats the plan actually, so Ill see you there! ;)

I sure believe London was amazing with songs like Long Road, Grievance, Low Light, Faithfull, Green Disease, Marker In The Sand, Immortality, Down, Present Tense, Inside Job, Parachutes, Crazy Mary, Indifference I never heard live...

Maybe I see you there, but I found out yesterday, you really should make appointments if you want meet people, searching for them is like looking for a needle in a haystack.... I didn't find my 'date'.....
  • Options
    BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    ooo hope it does get webcast! :D
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?