Options

Vegas!!!

dolly rockerdolly rocker Long Beach NY Posts: 345
edited June 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
its just around the corner, the first show I believe without petty...Im hiking it from NY ...who's with me???? should be an interesting evening..
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    slemakerdcslemakerdc Posts: 31
    I'm with! makin' the trek from Richmond, VA! should be amazing!
    «---» DC 96' «--» VA Beach 00' «--» DC 03' «--» Asheville 04' «--» Pittsburgh 05' «--» DC & Vegas 06' «--» VA Beach & DC 08' «--» DC 10' «--»
    ♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♪*♫*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫

4,122 miles traveled
  • Options
    brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    from ny? take a raft.
  • Options
    coming from Chicago cant fuckin sleep
    Get out of my fuckin face
  • Options
    Eliot RosewaterEliot Rosewater Posts: 2,684
    I'm driving from SLC then leaving right after the show to make it back to work Friday morning. Yeah, Vegas will be great. Especially after the two Denver "warm up" shows....
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    i hope ya'll have HIGH numbers that are coming out of town.
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    Im flying out on the 3rd.. Vegas at the Paris, cant wait...
  • Options
    WesternskyWesternsky Posts: 363
    I'm coming in from Texas.
    I can't wait. I've been reading reviews of this tour and I've heard great things from friends who have already attened shows - and now it's my turn! I've reconciled the fact that they won't make it south this year, so this is it - this is my chance.

I'm getting there late on the 5... it's a week away! YAY!!! :D
  • Options
    hey texas, i'll be flying in from NY so you gotta know this will be the show of all shows..
  • Options
    MellowCatMellowCat Posts: 38
    Flying from Texas on Saturday evening (7/1) and am pumped! First order of business when arriving (staying at Bally's) is to turn on the TV and watch StoryTellers. Can't wait!

Let's show Vegas how it's done. Aight?
  • Options
    another texan, I wont hold it against ya,, Im staying next door at the Paris, Im buying.. Ill be the drunk guy at the Keno table. hahahaha
  • Options
    hey texas, i'll be flying in from NY so you gotta know this will be the show of all shows..

Hola!
    It looks like there will be a lot of us flying in for this one! My tour buddy will be coming in from Connecticut and we'll be at the MGM. It looks like that's where the big meet up and fundraiser is going to be, so we'll see everyone there. :)

Mellow - enjoy your time in Vegas!
  • Options
    Im Wit Ya Western Sky Dude
  • Options
    Low_Light03Low_Light03 Posts: 1,227
    Driving from Los Angeles. It should be a great show.
    If You Give, You Begin To Live

But You Might Die Trying
  • Options
    Im Wit Ya Low Lighter
  • Options
    Coming from Texas as well. Who thinks that we will get a nice long set due to the fact that they will have come off 6 straight shows not being the headliner?
  • Options
    Coming from Texas as well. Who thinks that we will get a nice long set due to the fact that they will have come off 6 straight shows not being the headliner?

I'm hoping for something along those lines... like maybe they'll rest up. Also, I'm sure they know there are a lot of *out-of-towners* coming in to see them there, people like us who aren't getting a show of our own. :)
  • Options
    Vegas
  • Options
    mattkow83mattkow83 Posts: 27
    So the wifey bailed on this show with me. Said she could only stand seeing me go crazy for one PJ show, so she chose the Gorge instead of Vegas. Oh well... that means, I need someone to share my 10C tix with.

Anyone interested in sitting next to me in Vegas? I have a fairly lowish number: 201XXX
  • Options
    berlindomanberlindoman Posts: 107
    coming from SF then heading to San diego next morning..............
    vegas baby .................LAS VEGAS!!!
  • Options
    ...then heading to San diego next morning..

We are too! I suspect we will see a lot of fellow PJ fans on the road Friday morning heading to San Diego. We'll honk and wave. ;)

:D:D:D Vegas baby, VEGAS! :D:D:D
  • Options
    Westernsky wrote:
    We are too! I suspect we will see a lot of fellow PJ fans on the road Friday morning heading to San Diego. We'll honk and wave. ;)

:D:D:D Vegas baby, VEGAS! :D:D:D

Flying to SD from Vegas!! The only way to travel!!!
    Mahalo Mike..3/1/91, 5/25/91, 8/29/91, 1/3/92, 1/17/92, 7/22/92, 9/20/92, 10/25/93, 12/7-9/93, 2/5-6/95, 6/24/95, 11/4/95, 11/6-7/95, 10/20/96, 7/10-11/98, 7/13-14/98, 10/22/00, 10/24-25/00, 10/28/00, 6/2-3/03, 6/5-6/03, 7/6-7/06, 7/9-10/06, 7/12-13/06, 7/16/06, 7/22/06, 12/2/06, 12/9/06.
  • Options
    cant wait to see you all!!!

is there an after-party at Temple of Love Bone's suite?? :D

(that sounds like a cool song lyric)

gotta pm you back- been soo busy and crazy

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=201072

:D:D:D
    Rarghstarfarian.
  • Options
    kdpjamkdpjam Posts: 2,303
    i want to come to vegas. you guys get sonic youth too, right?
    lay down all thoughts; surrender to the void
    ~it is shining it is shining~
  • Options
    kdpjam wrote:
    i want to come to vegas. you guys get sonic youth too, right?
    we doo.......all we just need is yoooooouuu. :D
    Rarghstarfarian.
  • Options
    cant wait to see you all!!!

is there an after-party at Temple of Love Bone's suite?? :D

(that sounds like a cool song lyric)

gotta pm you back- been soo busy and crazy

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=201072

:D:D:D
    Yes, there will be an after-party in the suite!!!! I'll pm you the info. It's gonna be a wild night. I guess sleep is out of the question! The limo driver is my wake up call!
    Mahalo Mike..3/1/91, 5/25/91, 8/29/91, 1/3/92, 1/17/92, 7/22/92, 9/20/92, 10/25/93, 12/7-9/93, 2/5-6/95, 6/24/95, 11/4/95, 11/6-7/95, 10/20/96, 7/10-11/98, 7/13-14/98, 10/22/00, 10/24-25/00, 10/28/00, 6/2-3/03, 6/5-6/03, 7/6-7/06, 7/9-10/06, 7/12-13/06, 7/16/06, 7/22/06, 12/2/06, 12/9/06.
  • Options
    Flying to SD from Vegas!!

We thought about that, but roadtrips are a blast and I have a feeling I'm going to need to be "grounded" between those two shows. I know the view in Vegas is going to blow my mind... :D

Less than an week and counting . . . Eeeek!
  • Options
    kdpjamkdpjam Posts: 2,303
    we doo.......all we just need is yoooooouuu. :D

i've been thinking...how i wish i could.
    lay down all thoughts; surrender to the void
    ~it is shining it is shining~
  • Options
    texjayhawktexjayhawk Posts: 33
    Yet another Texan, whose wife also bailed, and who is also staying Bally's. This is gonna be great!
  • Options
    Gators76Gators76 Posts: 160
    It nice that I only have to travel 8 miles for this show:). I was supposed to take my wife, but she cant stand them so I am going with her co worker...haha.

I told my wife last night after each of us shared 2 bottles of wine that I want to go to San Diego the next day. She said "Go for it! as long I dont have to go". Now I have to grow up some balls, get a ticket and JUST GO!!!!
    I have never been to a Whales Vagina before so I am freakishly excited.
    Toledo 96, Cleveland 03, Pittsburgh 03, Vegas 06,
    San Diego 06.....Do I want some more? I said FUCK YEAH!!!!
  • Options
    InsideSCInsideSC Posts: 1
    Expecting a high-engery show... first show with them headlining again, first show with Sonic Youth, and it's VEGAS BABY!!! Last tour they opened with Go, played Breath and invited Ann and Nancy Wilson on stage for RITFW to close the show!