Stay Classy people

DURPDURP OhighO Posts: 2,180
edited June 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
So i was sitting outside the other day and it just rained. We live on a hill and people apparently forget that when it rains they should slow down on a hill. Every time they skid so this white car goes flying down the hill and i hear it skid. I said what a jackass. Then i heard anther skid then a loud crash.

I had my phone in my hand and attempted to run down the hill. The girl wrapped her car around the street light pole. She was okay in a bit of shock and a cut on her nose but nothing major.

Anyway the point of my annoyance is this. My neighbor's daughter who about 30 was at the bottom of the hill and saw the whole thing happen. She didn't call 911, didn't see if the other driver was okay. Just drove off as if nothing happened. Her reasoning was and i quote "Well the light turned green what was i supposed to do?" As if that's an excuse. I told her simply "What goes around comes around" I know people are selfish and shallow but i thought if someone saw a crash they would stop to help. Guess i was wrong. Stay classy
My butt itches!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• uninnocent-uninnocent- Posts: 5,959
    I'm glad you were there to check out the scene and help out. Too many people these days show no regard for the safety and well-being of others, it's ridiculous. I have the belief that we all have a moral responsibility to help out in a case such as the one you witnessed, within reason (not putting oneself in terminal risk).
  • PJ88PJ88 Birthplace of the Toll House Cookie Posts: 1,074
    The majority of people now-a-days just plain suck. Good looking out on your part though.