fucking tired of this

mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,872
edited June 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
lets see if this rant posts without having to log back in and retype the fucking thing cuz these assholes dont know what the fuck they are doing.
_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Didn't work.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,872
    Had to log back in for the reply. makes about 10 times so far. between IE and Firefox.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Had to log back in for the reply. makes about 10 times so far. between IE and Firefox.

When you close your browser do you have it set that your browsing history gets deleted?
    DS1119 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

When you close your browser do you have it set that your browsing history gets deleted?
    no I dont. What woul dhtat have to do with it? I'm going on 15 times logging in. I ready tpo smash the fucking computer and my phone(hotspot) because they fucked with the site.

mickeyrat wrote:
    no I dont. What woul dhtat have to do with it? I'm going on 15 times logging in. I ready tpo smash the fucking computer and my phone(hotspot) because they fucked with the site.

As someone who still smashes remotes, calculators (just broke one yesterday at work actually :lol: ), etc. it feels good for a second but doesn't solve the problem. :lol:

My home laptop erases the browsing history and the cookies I think when ever I close the browser so everytime I come back to the site I need to log back in. I'm not sure what the issue may be then. As everyone here knows I am probably the most computer literate person on the board :lol: so if I can't figure it out there must not be an answer. :lol:
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    they doing it for your safety..stop posting from your truck..
    watch out on the road..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    they doing it for your safety..stop posting from your truck..
    watch out on the road..
    well, in my defense I AM parked when I post. :mrgreen:

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    it seems like it's timed.

i hate it when you type a reply, hit submit and it tells you need to log in....fuck, how do you think i got the reply box?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,672
    This was happening to me at the 'old' site as well. Always drove me nuts, but I am a little used to the shittiness of it.
    81 wrote:
    it seems like it's timed.

i hate it when you type a reply, hit submit and it tells you need to log in....fuck, how do you think i got the reply box?
    this is exactly my issue. AFTER I first log in , I get repeatedly kicked offline as it were when switching forums or threads or trying to reply or create a thread.

• Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    Works fine for me on chrome and firefox.....
    But I can't log in at all from my blackberry. (I know I know....blackberry's suck. It's free, stfu :P) Kicks me back to the home page every time.
    Super annoying to not be able to log in from my phone.