Options

Mansfield Comcast Center

2»

Comments

• Options
    corduroidcorduroid Posts: 293
    I'd rather leave the show 35 seconds early and get out of there than wave goodbye to the band from Section 4 ...
    :D lol
  • Options
    lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    Came from Ontario, for Hartford, Man 1 and Man 2 enjoyed the concerts had no probs in Hartford, but Mans is a pain to get out of.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Options
    NothingSoundNothingSound Posts: 198
    http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/entertainment/rough_edge/index.php/2008/07/02/comcast-center-beer-crackdown/#comment-843

Fill up the Herald's blog with complaints and maybe perhaps something will be addressed. If not, it feels good to vent.
  • Options
    owenzowenz Posts: 8
    Mansfield is a sh*tshow when it comes to leaving. They clearly have no idea what they are doing in terms of directing cars out.

Still, if you sprint out of the stadium after the show, you can often get out of the lot quickly. Wait even a little bit and you may be doomed to a loooooong wait.

I really wish they would clear out some of the "charming trees" and open the whole area up behind the stage. While the rear area might be aesthetically pleasing and scenic, it sucks trying to navigate through in a sold out show.