Options

...sigh... looking for PJ Montana tix

edited June 2012 in Lost Dogs
Hey everyone... it's clear I didn't stand a chance in hell to buy tickets for the Missoula show either through the TenClub, or even for the general public. Phone line rang busy for 25 minutes... online was moot.

Looking for 3 tickets to the PJ show in Missoula MT - on the FLOOR.

Also looking to not get ripped off royally, so reasonable prices please. That being said... happy to throw a couple of bucks your way for the trouble :)

PLEASE let me know if you have a set of 3 tickets... I'm looking for the FLOOR only.

Thanks friends :)
"That guy you used to be, he’s still in the car. He’ll always be in the car. Just don’t let him drive." -- Eddie
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    SarahLouSarahLou Posts: 175
    exactly the same problem! been on the phone and on the website solid for the past 3omin only to get through and be told they are sold out... :(

So i am also looking for tickets! 2 tickets, either seated or GA, i just need to be there!!

any help would be AMAZING!!
  • Options
    GratefulJamGratefulJam Posts: 1,789
    All the best to you.

If anyone has a single ticket available I would be interested.
    "thru extensive negotiations we managed to get the curfew moved back..... we still don't have any time to fu&k around...."

LA II 06, SB 06, SF III 06, Kokua 07 Ed and Jack, Grant Park 07, EV Berk1 & LA 1 (nice job 10c), 08 DC, MSG1 &2, VH1 rocks, EV Bos II, EV NYC I & II, Milwaukee, EV Maui, EV Hono I & II, Chicago 09 I & II, LA 09 I & II & IV, SD 09 (my girlfriend hit the lottery, best concert of my life 10C rocks)KC 2010, STL 2010, Hartford. Boston, and MSG I & II "who goes around skinning cats anyway", PJ 20 2011 , Portland, Spokane, Seattle LA 2013, Home Shows + Missoula (fatal 👌)
  • Options
    Tremor ChrisTremor Chris Posts: 231
    I'm looking for a single seat....