Random thread about anything

Comments

• Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    norm wrote:

well there's an awesomely bad idea

+1

Also, Soundgarden's messageboard is highly annoying!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Mamasan23 wrote:

#fact
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    norm wrote:

well there's an awesomely bad idea

+1

yeah...and they have some sort of ranking system according to post count, and they take away post counts if you post mindless drivel... :lol:

did you see one of the comments?

loucap81 wrote:

Please NO. First of all, not all SG fans like Pearl Jam. Personally I think they're a Led Zeppelin rip-off and never made music anywhere near as challenging or progressive as Soundgarden. Second, I want a full Soundgarden set, which these days is around 130 minutes. It's the same reason why I hate festivals because you know the headlining band is going to play a shortened setlist.

"Zep rip off" :lol::lol::lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

#fact

yeah that was my first, and last, time i think i'll be going there
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    RKCNDY wrote:
    yeah...and they have some sort of ranking system according to post count, and they take away post counts if you post mindless drivel... :lol:

loucap81 wrote:

Please NO. First of all, not all SG fans like Pearl Jam. Personally I think they're a Led Zeppelin rip-off and never made music anywhere near as challenging or progressive as Soundgarden. Second, I want a full Soundgarden set, which these days is around 130 minutes. It's the same reason why I hate festivals because you know the headlining band is going to play a shortened setlist.

Yowsers...a point system :fp: I bet they don't have the :fp: smilie either! :fp:

:lol:

And a Led Zep ripoff??? Where in the hell did they come up with that???!!!! :lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    RKCNDY wrote:
    loucap81 wrote:

That's fucking ridiculous. They are much more of a Creed ripoff than Lez Zeppelin. Supid SG fan. :x :fp:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

loucap81 wrote:

Yowsers...a point system :fp: I bet they don't have the :fp: smilie either! :fp:

:lol:

And a Led Zep ripoff??? Where in the hell did they come up with that???!!!! :lol:

I joined their fanclub (free) so I could buy my tix on pre-sale. Read thru the forum guidelines and they were talking about the post count rating system, 'don't post dumb stuff to boost your post count'. I've seen more angry people in there than here.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    stiffnipples1.jpg
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    norm wrote:
    stiffnipples1.jpg

:lol::lol:
  • hgpjam11hgpjam11 Posts: 1,328
    Today the random freebies in the breakoom included ketchup packets and jello fruit cups. Who does that?
    I win.
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    im vertical now.. a little woopsy still but if i dont make any sudden movements i should be ok.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    220px-American_Beaver.jpg
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632

nice beaver...
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

nice beaver...

:D
    pelt
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    pelt

North American Beaver or Eurasian Beaver?
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Cheaters is an amazing show.
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

nice beaver...

You don't shave it?
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    Wynona
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    afroannnie wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

nice beaver...

You don't shave it?

Wax, actually.
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    gotta love distractions on a fine day :lol:
    81 wrote:
    Wynona

she had a big brown beaver.
    afroannnie wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    nice beaver...

You don't shave it?

Wax, actually.[/quote]

and stuffed and mounted too
    jmathers-css2.jpg
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,407
    afroannnie wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Wynona

she had a big brown beaver.

ha! love that song! :lol:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    :fp:

..Driver swerves to avoid moose, hits bear instead

Reuters – 3 hrs ago.........OSLO (Reuters) - A Norwegian driver who swerved his car on a rural road to avoid running into a moose hit a bear instead, authorities said on Thursday.

The driver spotted the moose on a country road near Hanestad, 225 kilometers north of Oslo, around midnight on Wednesday, and tried to go around the animal, not realizing that a bear was also nearby.

"The driver had lost a bit of speed as he tried to avoid the moose before hitting the bear," said Svein Erik Bjorke of the local wildlife authority, who was out in the forest searching for the wounded animal.

"We are currently tracking the bear and we have found traces of blood indicating internal injuries," he said.

The driver escaped uninjured while his car suffered some damage.

Norway's rugged mountains are sparsely populated and full of wildlife. The country, nearly the size of Germany but home to just five million people, has around 100,000 moose and 150 brown bears, authorities said.
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

Reuters – 3 hrs ago.........OSLO (Reuters) - A Norwegian driver who swerved his car on a rural road to avoid running into a moose hit a bear instead, authorities said on Thursday.

The driver spotted the moose on a country road near Hanestad, 225 kilometers north of Oslo, around midnight on Wednesday, and tried to go around the animal, not realizing that a bear was also nearby.

"The driver had lost a bit of speed as he tried to avoid the moose before hitting the bear," said Svein Erik Bjorke of the local wildlife authority, who was out in the forest searching for the wounded animal.

"We are currently tracking the bear and we have found traces of blood indicating internal injuries," he said.

Norway's rugged mountains are sparsely populated and full of wildlife. The country, nearly the size of Germany but home to just five million people, has around 100,000 moose and 150 brown bears, authorities said.

I wonder if he will stuff and mount it.
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

good question. I am just glad he didn't run over the moose knuckles
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

good question. I am just glad he didn't run over the moose knuckles

We have a lot to be thankful for.