"Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    Carey wrote:
    IBTL :?

oops. :silent:
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    I thought Phish was boring. Charlie ROse makes Phish seem like the world's best circus with clowns and pony rides and unlimited cotton candy.
  • Options
    Rambis35Rambis35 Posts: 235
    Carey wrote:
    IBTL :?

I had to look up "IBTL". I guess I learn something new every day.
  • Options
    How is any of the forum Pearl Jam related?
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    DS1119 wrote:
    I thought Phish was boring. Charlie ROse makes Phish seem like the world's best circus with clowns and pony rides and unlimited cotton candy.
    Needed this.
  • Options
    peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    DS1119 wrote:

I hate Phish

I'd have to use the Dave Matthews treatment to see Phish.
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    StillHere wrote:
    Clowns are possessed souls
    I'm certain of it

fixed
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    DS1119 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    watching a commercial for Trojans Vibrations. what the hell is that?

You've heard of ring around the collar right?

I do believe this is ring around your dick.

oh my!
    the language :lol: !
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • Options
    CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    every time I am at Red Lobster, I put 2 or 3 rubber bands in the tank.. then I watch people look for the one on the loose..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    Caveeze wrote:
    every time I am at Red Lobster, I put 2 or 3 rubber bands in the tank.. then I watch people look for the one on the loose..

hehe...fucking lobster :lol:
  • Options
    peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Caveeze wrote:

attachment.php?attachmentid=135965&d=1326935536
  • Options
    curlygirly9curlygirly9 Vancouver, WA Posts: 1,872
    Were they on the Charlie Rose show? I love Charlie Rose; he will talk to anyone :lol:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Rose Garden Arena - Nov 02, 2000, Key Arena - Oct 22, 2001, Key Arena - Dec 08, 2002, Key Arena - Dec 09, 2002, Clark County Amphitheater - Sep 26, 2009
  • Options
    StillHere wrote:

oh my!
    the language :lol: !

:oops:
  • Options
    Were they on the Charlie Rose show? I love Charlie Rose; he will talk to anyone :lol:
    DS1119 wrote:

No he was on after Phish. He put me to sleep. :fp: :lol:
  • Options
    Why do pens run out of ink at the exact time you need them most?
  • Options
    Do kids ever ever ever stop being the most worrisome things in your life? EVER? Even when they are all grown up? Geez, i need some ativan..or some of that Amsterdam Coffee or something
    peace,
    jo

"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • Options
    mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Orange Marmalade and Strawberry Preserves... ;)
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,673
    hard crusty boogers that cut your nostrils
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    The Price Is Right is a repeat today. What the fuck am I going to watch tonight? :?
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    The Price Is Right is a repeat today. What the fuck am I going to watch tonight? :?

Maybe....ummm...lets see...looks like you could go for Wheel of Fortune or The Dating Game?
    peace,
    jo

• Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Elbow is pretty addictive right now. Thank you Isle of Wight for turning me on to them
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    Boys are stupid. Stupid stupid stupid.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:

oh yeah they are!
  • Options
    Can't wait to move
    Friday can't come soon enough
    peace,
    jo

• Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:

oh yeah they are!

Meh. It's just that women haven't evolved enough to fully understand yet. See you in another million years. :lol:
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

oh yeah they are!

Meh. It's just that women haven't evolved enough to fully understand yet. See you in another million years. :lol:
    come on now! we are the most sane ones. If it weren't for us...you guys wouldn't be as evolved as you are. :lol:
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    typical chicago :fp:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/loca ... 2285.story
    The Cook County ethics board has ordered the county's assessor to fire two of the three relatives who work in the government tax office.

Joe Berrios was elected in 2010 to run the office. The Chicago Sun-Times reports the ethics board determined Berrios violated his fiduciary duties as well as a prohibition on hiring relatives laid out in the county's ethics ordinance.

The Sun-Times reports it obtained a “confidential” document with the ethics board's finding. The report, signed by ethics board chairwoman Roseann Oliver, concluded the hiring by Berrios of his family members as county employees undermined the public trust.

The ethics board recommends Berrios fire his son, Joseph “Joey” Berrios, from his job as a residential analyst and his sister, Carmen Berrios, as director of taxpayer services.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    DS1119 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

oh yeah they are!

:fp:

You know what though, you're right...we don't understand them because THEY AREN'T RATIONAL AND THEY DON'T MAKE ANY SENSE!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,378
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:nono:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com