Options

Random thread about anything

Comments

• Options
    peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    John Mayer just said bitch in a song. He would get in trouble on this forum
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    Im sitting in the nail salon with nothing to read. Entertain me!
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    How do you pronounce the name Phuoc? Would you say Fawk? Folk? Or Fuck?
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Options
    Fucking half my damn high school class must be engaged :lol:

Fuck :lol:
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    We have a new turntable and a receiver. We need to make a couple of adjustments to play stuff, but I'm so happy we can finally step away from the USB-turntable!

And BigDaddyWil has a freaking awesome vinyl collection, I felt like visiting the vault today :shock: :mrgreen: Congrats, man, and thank you so much!!!
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380

DON'T DO IT!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:

DON'T DO IT!

There are benefits :lol:
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,598

And soon enough half your damn high school class will be divorced! :lol: ... Wow, 21 is so young to be getting married! :shock:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:

And soon enough half your damn high school class will be divorced! :lol: ... Wow, 21 is so young to be getting married! :shock:

The former roommate asked me for marriage/engagement advice... apparently I'm the person to ask. :lol:
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    I'm cold

it smells weird
  • Options
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

it smells weird
    Someone forgot to put on their anti-fart underpants. :P
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    I'm cold

it smells weird
    there is a chance you are dead. It's that time of year
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
  • Options
    norm wrote:

:shock: Wow.
    I just recently worked on a docu aboout a guy who has been abusing steroids, he was also on Trenbolone (plus some other stuff). Oddly enough, he grew tits...
    I never understood this whole bodybuilder thing. It scares me and grosses me out at the same time.
  • Options
    norm wrote:

:shock: Wow.
    I just recently worked on a docu aboout a guy who has been abusing steroids, he was also on Trenbolone (plus some other stuff). Oddly enough, he grew tits...
    I never understood this whole bodybuilder thing. It scares me and grosses me out at the same time.
    It is disturbing. My ex became obsessed with it while I was with him, and it completely took over his (and my) life. It's a very, VERY off-putting obsession, because it is such a narcissistic obsession that is all about outward appearance. It controlled everything he did from waking to bed time. Working out and his eating and supplements schedule became the only focus in his life. He didn't get to the point of taking steroids (maybe after we broke up and he moved out; he knew I'd leave him immediately if he started taking roids), but either way, it didn't matter. You have to be completely consumed by bodybuilding to do it, because it takes that much time and regimental behaviour to achieve those fucked up goals. It really upset me that he had become to obsessed with the way he looked (and wanted to look so unnatural too), placing that over EVERYTHING else in life. The obsession single-handedly destroyed our common law relationship. :( But of course, good riddance, in the end, even though I was devastated while I was in it at the time..... I am glad I'm not with someone who was capable of being like that!! He has serious issues when it comes to self-confidence! I think most bodybuilders probably do. And seriously, when the man you love actually starts coming home, taking off his shirt, and flexing in the front of the mirror for an hour without a hint of irony, it hits home pretty fast that there are some problems there that are just too deep to be able to help him out of!! :fp:
  • Options
    well, okay then
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    It is disturbing. My ex became obsessed with it while I was with him, and it completely took over his (and my) life. It's a very, VERY off-putting obsession, because it is such a narcissistic obsession that is all about outward appearance. It controlled everything he did from waking to bed time. Working out and his eating and supplements schedule became the only focus in his life. He didn't get to the point of taking steroids (maybe after we broke up and he moved out; he knew I'd leave him immediately if he started taking roids), but either way, it didn't matter. You have to be completely consumed by bodybuilding to do it, because it takes that much time and regimental behaviour to achieve those fucked up goals. It really upset me that he had become to obsessed with the way he looked (and wanted to look so unnatural too), placing that over EVERYTHING else in life. The obsession single-handedly destroyed our common law relationship. :( But of course, good riddance, in the end, even though I was devastated while I was in it at the time..... I am glad I'm not with someone who was capable of being like that!! He has serious issues when it comes to self-confidence! I think most bodybuilders probably do. And seriously, when the man you love actually starts coming home, taking off his shirt, and flexing in the front of the mirror for an hour without a hint of irony, it hits home pretty fast that there are some problems there that are just too deep to be able to help him out of!! :fp:

I'm sorry, that really sounds messed up :( I pity them a bit too, cause yeah it seems like a lot of them start with it because of problems with their self confidence. It is easy to fall into the "looks trap", but not really easy to get out of it. Hearing about all the possible side effects of that shit made my hair stand up. I could never do that to my body, no matter how ugly I think I am. It is just the same with the people who are obsessed with beauty surgery. There is a mental disorder that is called dysmorphophobie. People who suffer from it are never satisfied with their outer appearance ... It's scary.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:

I'm sorry, that really sounds messed up :( I pity them a bit too, cause yeah it seems like a lot of them start with it because of problems with their self confidence. It is easy to fall into the "looks trap", but not really easy to get out of it. Hearing about all the possible side effects of that shit made my hair stand up. I could never do that to my body, no matter how ugly I think I am. It is just the same with the people who are obsessed with beauty surgery. There is a mental disorder that is called dysmorphophobie. People who suffer from it are never satisfied with their outer appearance ... It's scary.
    It really is scary! And yes, it does seem like a form of body dysmorphia to me as well.
  • Options
    Interesting, I was just thinking about crashing a body building forum :corn:
  • Options
    :lol::lol: Bug them about how their legs are disproportionately small under their freakishly huge upper bodies. They hate that! They will then run immediately to the gym and work out their calves until they can't walk. :lol:
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    :lol::lol: Bug them about how their legs are disproportionately small under their freakishly huge upper bodies. They hate that! They will then run immediately to the gym and work out their calves until they can't walk. :lol:

I just want to talk about protein powders, personal gyms, if a spotter is really necessary because I'm so ripped, etc.
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    I'm cold

it smells weird
    there is a chance you are dead. It's that time of year

that would actually explain a lot
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Friday poetry corner:
    Rat shit!
    Bat shit!
    Dirty old twat!

Sixty-nine
    Assholes
    Tied in a knot!

Hooray!

Lizard shit!

Fuck!

-- George Carlin
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    My phone is gonna be dead b4 the show ends. Fuck.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    smarcheesmarchee Windsor, Ontario Posts: 14,539
    if a spotter is really necessary because I'm so ripped, etc.

:lol:
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    dankind wrote:
    Friday poetry corner:
    Rat shit!
    Bat shit!
    Dirty old twat!

Sixty-nine
    Assholes
    Tied in a knot!

Hooray!

Lizard shit!

Fuck!

-- George Carlin

:lol: :thumbup:
  • Options
    smarchee wrote:
    if a spotter is really necessary because I'm so ripped, etc.

:lol:

a_250x375.jpg