Random thread about anything

Comments

• donnaruhldonnaruhl Posts: 2,157
    LloydXmas wrote:
    donnaruhl wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Schmegma

I haven't heard that word in twenty four years.
    I find it interesting that you keep track of that
    I divorced the dude that used to say it. :lol:
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,891
    donnaruhl wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Schmegma

:lol: I heard it about 2 years ago, when this chick was telling me about when the guy upstairs from her friend died and then rotted through the ceiling. :sick: She is a good story teller.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    donnaruhl wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Schmegma

:lol: I heard it about 2 years ago, when this chick was telling me about when the guy upstairs from her friend died and then rotted through the ceiling. :sick: She is a good story teller.

Wow! That is intense!
    jZ3nCyA.gif
    jZ3nCyA.gif
    Long. :yawn:

:P
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    "Setting up that base, and I was going, that has to be one of the dumbest things we could do."

My dad was chatting with me about how he was supposed to go over to Beirut and his flights were changed due to pressure in the area.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Long.

i thought.......never mind
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Long.

:lol:
    Maybe we should just arm wrestle.
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    81 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Long.

Maybe we should just arm wrestle.

Wait... what's going on? :P
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    you're my boy blue

tumblr_mnfpn5ji8P1qdlh1io1_250.gif
  • to customers who treat me like shit at work: i hope u step on a lego while barefoot and find out you ran out of milk after you poured cereal in your bowl.
    11/6/12 EV solo (got to meet him!!)
    7/19/13 Wrigley
    11/19/13 Phx
    to customers who treat me like shit at work: i hope u step on a lego while barefoot and find out you ran out of milk after you poured cereal in your bowl.

• SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    Scripps National Spelling Bee finals are this Thursday, 8:00 pm, on ESPN. :D :geek:
    ELITIST FUK
    Egyptian-Israeli initial peace talks...

"He offered me coffee, I said 'no, thank you' he asked 'can I get you anything else', I said 'no', he said 'it's cold, can I get you a coat' I said 'no'. That was the end of the first meeting."-Marshal Gamasy, Former Egyptian Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces.

:fp:
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    SD48277 wrote:
    Scripps National Spelling Bee finals are this Thursday, 8:00 pm, on ESPN. :D :geek:
    The kids now need to know how to both spell the word and give its definition.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    SD48277 wrote:
    The kids now need to know how to both spell the word and give its definition.
    I like the new challenge they have added.
    ELITIST FUK
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    Some days, the best thing about my job is that my chair spins. :|
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
    the wolf wrote:
    Some days, the best thing about my job is that my chair spins. :|

how many spins does it take to get you to puke?

lets find out

ah 1.....ah 2......
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    We finally bought a car last night! The test drive went through a thunderstorm with torrential rain fall, but it prevailed. It's a nice steel blue Jeep. We are going to pick it up tonight, cannot wait to "own" it and make the streets in the area a bit unsafer :lol::lol::lol:
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    tumblr_m2x87bMQc21r1gapro1_400.jpg
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    norm wrote:
    you're my boy blue

tumblr_mnfpn5ji8P1qdlh1io1_250.gif

:)
    We finally bought a car last night! The test drive went through a thunderstorm with torrential rain fall, but it prevailed. It's a nice steel blue Jeep. We are going to pick it up tonight, cannot wait to "own" it and make the streets in the area a bit unsafer :lol::lol::lol:
    :clap: ... and the car saga comes to a satisfying end. :thumbup:

wrangler? cherokee? wagoneer?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

Cherokee, looks like this:
    48176042.jpg
    81 wrote:

Cherokee, looks like this:
    48176042.jpg

8-)

you are quickly becoming an all american.

have you had a hot dog and apple pie at a baseball game yet?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

8-)

you are quickly becoming an all american.

have you had a hot dog and apple pie at a baseball game yet?

I had peanuts and beer at the baseball game!

I have tried cherry pie (was good, but a bit too sweet for my taste) and I also had a hot dog. But we do have them in Germany too ;) I like BLTs, the rest of the fast food kind of makes my stomach revolt sometimes ... There is still room for more American experiences!
    funny-fails-51.jpg

Sounds like a sticky situation.
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    :fp: :lol:
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365
    There are some cookies out at work and one of my co-workers just went to grab a cookie and she said "oh, you look naughty" to the cookies. I can't stop laughing about it. :fp: :lol::lol:
    I lost a bet...