Random thread about anything

Comments

• STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    Why don't we Ride Cows the way we Ride Horses?

Cows are really really stoopid. You can ride a cow but it's not ever going to do anything but eat grass and stand there. Have you ever been to a rodeo? Professional Bull riders get paid if they can stay on the Bull for at least 7 seconds. ( I know they use that crude painful device on the Bull's "testings", and that is why the Bull is so pissed)
    Still bovines are not for riding. ;)
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    I guess the roommate threw up this morning after drinking two 40's last night

What a fucking baby
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539

What a fucking baby
    :lol: Amateur
    LloydXmas wrote:

What a fucking baby

Lightweight as fuck
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    LloydXmas wrote:

What a fucking baby

Lightweight as fuck

Wow, i guess so...

Wow, i guess so...

You said it
  • i keep having dreams where i get in violent car crashes but i'm never the one driving. i don't die though, but these dreams are not a fun thing to have.
    11/6/12 EV solo (got to meet him!!)
    7/19/13 Wrigley
    11/19/13 Phx
    i keep having dreams where i get in violent car crashes but i'm never the one driving. i don't die though, but these dreams are not a fun thing to have.

Weird... I so very rarely remember dreams anymore

I blame it on drugs
  • i keep having dreams where i get in violent car crashes but i'm never the one driving. i don't die though, but these dreams are not a fun thing to have.

Weird... I so very rarely remember dreams anymore

I blame it on drugs

i don't want to remember my dreams. they're never nice lol. i'm always getting injured to being terrified by one thing or another.
    7/19/13 Wrigley
    11/19/13 Phx
    i don't want to remember my dreams. they're never nice lol. i'm always getting injured to being terrified by one thing or another.

Huh... I recommend drugs
  • i don't want to remember my dreams. they're never nice lol. i'm always getting injured to being terrified by one thing or another.

Huh... I recommend drugs

i've done like 8 weeds in my life!!1! (shh dont tell my mom)
    7/19/13 Wrigley
    11/19/13 Phx

Huh... I recommend drugs

i've done like 8 weeds in my life!!1! (shh dont tell my mom)

Nothing too excessive for me... acid 3 times... mushrooms twice...

I smoke a shitload of pot though... started when I was 15 :lol: :fp:

• Nothing too excessive for me... acid 3 times... mushrooms twice...

:lol: i was trying to impersonate a "dumb" kid :lol: i've never done acid but i did mushrooms when i was in 8th grade and it was very scary because the doorknob melted in my hand. i don't smoke pot that often but last time i did was three weeks ago while driving home at 11pm and i'm sure i drove like 20 miles under the speed limit cause i was paranoid.
    7/19/13 Wrigley
    11/19/13 Phx

Nothing too excessive for me... acid 3 times... mushrooms twice...

:lol: i was trying to impersonate a "dumb" kid :lol: i've never done acid but i did mushrooms when i was in 8th grade and it was very scary because the doorknob melted in my hand. i don't smoke pot that often but last time i did was three weeks ago while driving home at 11pm and i'm sure i drove like 20 miles under the speed limit cause i was paranoid.

Acid is.... something.

My first time was at an A Perfect Circle concert :lol:

• Acid is.... something.

frick... that must have made the experience all the more interesting.
    7/19/13 Wrigley
    11/19/13 Phx

Acid is.... something.

frick... that must have made the experience all the more interesting.

Love those dudes... great band.

Fucked up show.... super dark

• Love those dudes... great band.

yesssss, apc is my 2nd favorite band. i wish they would come here but i've seen tool three times because they always come here :roll:
    7/19/13 Wrigley
    11/19/13 Phx

Love those dudes... great band.

yesssss, apc is my 2nd favorite band. i wish they would come here but i've seen tool three times because they always come here :roll:

I've only seen them once... APC twice. Flew all the way to Vegas to see them last December 8-)

• Love those dudes... great band.

I've only seen them once... APC twice. Flew all the way to Vegas to see them last December 8-)

ahh nice lol. i remember when they were playing at lollapalooza, my parents were going to go without me so i was like :evil: but then they couldn't make it so i was like 8-)
    7/19/13 Wrigley
    11/19/13 Phx
    Finally seeing Tool was a big deal for me. I grew up listening to that band.
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    Last night a drunk girl came up to me after our bands gig and she said she liked my corduroy coat. Then, right in front of my wife, this girl starts rubbing against me saying how she loved the feel of corduroy. I tried to move out of her way and push her off of me, but she was wasted and almost fell over. Then she vomited all over the street. Nearly got me, but I narrowly escaped unvomited upon. Weird night.. I think many folks started their st patty party early.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Last night a drunk girl came up to me after our bands gig and she said she liked my corduroy coat. Then, right in front of my wife, this girl starts rubbing against me saying how she loved the feel of corduroy. I tried to move out of her way and push her off of me, but she was wasted and almost fell over. Then she vomited all over the street. Nearly got me, but I narrowly escaped unvomited upon. Weird night.. I think many folks started their st patty party early.

BEHOLD, the Power of the Beard!
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Hahah wow! Chics love dudes in bands!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    We are about to walk out the door for Lisa's first St. Patricks day!!! Hopefully, I am not passed out with my shoes on by 6pm this year.. wish us luck!! :D
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Caveeze wrote:
    We are about to walk out the door for Lisa's first St. Patricks day!!! Hopefully, I am not passed out with my shoes on by 6pm this year.. wish us luck!! :D
    Have fun you crazy kids!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    I just IM'd my boss to ask him if he was available at 9 and that needed to talk to him. :lol:

He probably thinks something major is up but i just have to give him a heads up about a drs appointment :twisted:
  • oh man - so weird - i am starting to feel a little under the weather -- i will make sure to mention it a lot around the office this week and each day i will probably feel progressively worse -- by Thursday and Friday there will be no way i can come in and risk getting everyone sick. :shifty:

#thebigdance
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Hahah wow! Chics love dudes in bands!

Actually, I think this chick was legitimately into the feeling of corduroy. She wasnt just feeling it though, she was trying to roll on me like I was a bed sheet. She was turning around and pushing against me like a cat.
    and maybe a little bit of this helped:
    BEHOLD, the Power of the Beard!
    :lol:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    6a00d83451b4ba69e2017c37d26d6f970b-350wi
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
    kw18 wrote:
    6a00d83451b4ba69e2017c37d26d6f970b-350wi

I just read a quote from Satchel Paige: "Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."

What kind of name is Satchel anyways?