Random thread about anything

Comments

• Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388

Drinking and Getting a BinauralJam i Hope

Broadway? Yeah I guess that's BinauralJam worthy :lol::lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Security just came around saying the power s going out at 2pm...

Woohoo!! Get to leave early?
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    Security just came around saying the power s going out at 2pm...

nice. short day
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Damn, lights are still on.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    donnaruhl wrote:
    Buy yourself a box of Chocolates and call it good.

I was thinking about an ice cream cake...then I could leave it partially eaten and say, "oh did you want some?" :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless

#thatswhatshesaid
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

#thatswhatshesaid

wow, I used to like you...

:lol:
    RKCNDY wrote:

#thatswhatshesaid

RKCNDY wrote:

#thatswhatshesaid

:angel:

- Christopher McCandless
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Another snow day for the kids tomorrow :fp: :fp:
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    Why can't you talk about private parts anymore without the thread being locked? I've been noticing a lot of gray thread titles.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    JK_Livin wrote:
    Why can't you talk about private parts anymore without the thread being locked? I've been noticing a lot of gray thread titles.
    If the Kate Upton thread gets locked I'm throwing elbows.
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    JK_Livin wrote:

The Mods are Eunuchs
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    LloydXmas wrote:
    JK_Livin wrote:
    If the Kate Upton thread gets locked I'm throwing elbows.

I'd shed a few tears as well.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Just saw a pair of black heels with a neon tip. Love them, must have...oh my goodness I've been sucked back to the 80's
    Just saw a pair of black heels with a neon tip. Love them, must have...oh my goodness I've been sucked back to the 80's

Oooh! pics?
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cl_ddd5_ ... ture=share
    This is crazy. So much for security in hotels.. :roll:
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    Banana Joe, a monkey-faced dog, won this year's Westminster.

I have no doubt some on these boards are very excited about this.

:corn:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
    kw18 wrote:

I'm at about a -75

care-less-chart-blackpng_1.png
  • kw18 wrote:

Dog-Show-Banana-Joe-affenpinscher.jpg
    kw18 wrote:

I'm at about a -75

care-less-chart-blackpng_1.png

You weren't the target audience.
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    kw18 wrote:

You guys should be ashamed of yourself for poking fun at our fellow board memeber. She works tirelessly to create social outtings....from March Alive one parties, to pre show wrigleyville parties.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

You guys should be ashamed of yourself for poking fun at our fellow board memeber. She works tirelessly to create social outtings....from March Alive one parties, to pre show wrigleyville parties.

who are you and what have you done with 81?
  • 81 wrote:
    kw18 wrote:

I don't follow

No names were mentioned! I simply posted a picture of the one and only, Banana Joe.
    I don't follow

No names were mentioned! I simply posted a picture of the one and only, Banana Joe.

Dear Will,

You are not fooling anyone. You should show more respect to your elder board memebers. Your actions are very unbecoming of a gentleman. Perhaps you should look deep down inside your soul and ask yourself, how would you feel if we were poking fun at you.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    I don't follow

Dear Will,

You are not fooling anyone. You should show more respect to your elder board memebers. Your actions are very unbecoming of a gentleman. Perhaps you should look deep down inside your soul and ask yourself, how would you feel if we were poking fun at you.

You do poke fun at me :fp:
    81 wrote:

I don't follow

Exactly. I just wanted to share some nice news. And thanks for posting the pic, Will! :thumbup:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
    Please accept my apology for my past transgressions. It wasn't nice of me to pick on you. I truley am sorry. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Please accept my apology for my past transgressions. It wasn't nice of me to pick on you. I truley am sorry. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me.

Oh, wait. I get it. Someone's trying something different for Lent. Let's see how long this'll last. :corn:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • :? hmm, today is opposite day? :P
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)