Options

Random thread about anything

Comments

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,608
    PJ_Soul wrote:

I've had it twice... the second time with an extra side :lol:
    I think they put drugs in KFC... It has this terrible draw; I never feel okay after eating it, but what I'm not eating it I feel like it might be good. :oops: I hate KFC.

It is pretty gross to be honest with you. I didn't go there for several years after a buddy told me he threw a dip into the chicken before he quit.

vomit.gif
    Yeah, it really is. I have regretted it every time I've eaten it.

Chicken places in general are HORRIBLE as far as staff doing gross shit to the food goes. I've heard a bunch of first-hand stories from people who worked in a fried chicken place. My own sister worked at this place called Brownie's Chicken, and some guy pissed in the vat of coleslaw. :o
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    LloydXmas wrote:
    my dogs breath smells like shit.

my cat's breath smells like catfood.
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:

:lol: That's what I said!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Yeah, it really is. I have regretted it every time I've eaten it.

Chicken places in general are HORRIBLE as far as staff doing gross shit to the food goes. I've heard a bunch of first-hand stories from people who worked in a fried chicken place. My own sister worked at this place called Brownie's Chicken, and some guy pissed in the vat of coleslaw. :o

:lol:
  • Options
    i'd do anything to not go to work today
    11/6/12 EV solo (got to meet him!!)
    7/19/13 Wrigley
    11/19/13 Phx
  • Options
    LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    what about that?
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:

Oops! I missed that.. :lol: Well you know what they say...great minds...2 peas in a pod... ;)
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

Oops! I missed that.. :lol: Well you know what they say...great minds...2 peas in a pod... ;)
    Absolutely!
    220px-Ralph_Wiggum.png

• Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    tumblr_lqrrylVyfU1qkb66ro1_400.jpg
  • Options
    LloydXmas wrote:
    what about that?
    i thought more about this and figured that i probably wouldn't do ANYTHING but i would do some things.
    7/19/13 Wrigley
    11/19/13 Phx
  • Options
    LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    norm wrote:
    tumblr_lqrrylVyfU1qkb66ro1_400.jpg
    :lol::lol:
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    Birdie Num Num.

tumblr_lcpcldrBEL1qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif
  • Options
    The Porch is a very negative and depressing place. It's hard to believe these people actually like Pearl Jam - or that they find joy in anything that life has to offer.
    Speaking of that - why is everyone so angry anyway. If you can afford to be typing on a computer you are doing a lot better than most people.
    Be grateful -- we all could have easily been Nirvana fans - and that band stopped touring and making music a long time ago.
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    The Porch is a very negative and depressing place. It's hard to believe these people actually like Pearl Jam - or that they find joy in anything that life has to offer.
    Speaking of that - why is everyone so angry anyway. If you can afford to be typing on a computer you are doing a lot better than most people.
    Be grateful -- we all could have easily been Nirvana fans - and that band stopped touring and making music a long time ago.

i like Nirvana [will shrug] :lol:

to me, it's just frustrating, because under the old system i controlled my destiney. under this system, i have no control.

whatever.....i've seen them enough.......
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

i like Nirvana [will shrug] :lol:

to me, it's just frustrating, because under the old system i controlled my destiney. under this system, i have no control.

whatever.....i've seen them enough.......
    oh its not that - its the set list or the people that stand arms crossed or the location or the amount of shows or blah blah blah. it is just always something. And dude you will go -- odds are all these people who didnt get tickets yesterday will score some sweet as seat and i who did score 10c will be sitting in the dugout or some shit. It doesnt matter - sometimes its 3rd row - sometimes its 3rd row from the back. i just like to go and hang out and see the show - and yeah i always have a couple i am hoping to hear but at the end of the day i am just happy to be there.
    I have never left a show and thought --- damn i should have stayed home and rented a movie.
  • Options
    i need some sleep -- i am rambling

does will have a peace out smiley face guy .... if so insert it here (thats what she said)
  • Options
    Snowboarding is harder than it looks. Oh and after spending time a lot of time standing in snow I now take back when I said it would cool to see PJ at an outdoor venue while its snowing.
  • Options
    cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Waiting for next year... Posts: 3,365
    edited January 2013
    It is Ernie Banks (Mr. Cub) and Jackie Robison's birthdays today. Happy Birthday to two baseball legends! :mrgreen:
    Post edited by cubBEE_girl on
    I lost a bet...
  • Options
    th_tumblr_mhiafigCbb1qasthro1_500_zps5bb22dae.jpg
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    norm wrote:

did you pack that in your lunch today?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    norm wrote:

did you pack that in your lunch today?

EVERYONE should pack those in their lunches
  • Options
    If I could get away with just a fine, and there were no injuries, death or property damage I would like to try and out run the police ;) I'm talking full on 120 mph down the highway, helicopters and all.

There was a policeman behind me in traffic and for some reason I had the urge to just hit the gas just for the hell of it.
  • Options
    i just found my old myspace page and i am extremely embarrassed that it was a thing that i use to do.
    7/19/13 Wrigley
    11/19/13 Phx
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,257
    I work at a clinic (monthly) two doors down from where that AZ shooting took place yesterday.
    Weird!
  • Options
    i just found my old myspace page and i am extremely embarrassed that it was a thing that i use to do.

• Options

literally i like to forget that the years 2006-2009 ever existed
    7/19/13 Wrigley
    11/19/13 Phx
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276

link
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

link

Yep... better share the link :P
  • Options
    81 wrote:

link

Yep... better share the link :P
    sigh...
    7/19/13 Wrigley
    11/19/13 Phx