Options

Random thread about anything

Comments

• Options
    81 wrote:
    A nice cool 8º F this am. With the wind it feels below 0
    I got in the car and steam was coming off my hand!
    One of those days when the luxury of a heated steering wheel wouldn't seem so silly.
    Trying to make it thru the whole winter without using oil for heat - just the wood stove. Today is the ultimate test.

have you considered wearing gloves when you drive

:P meh
    only a 15 minute drive.
    but man its f'n cold.
    im sure you've seen those pics from the warehouse fire in your home state yesterday?
    Thats some crazy ass cold shit
    http://chicagoist.com/2013/01/23/in_pictures_dramatic_photos_of_chic.php#photo-1

Oh.... and Happy B-day :D
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• Options
    BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    :poop:
  • Options
    LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    :poop:
    That'd be a great icon.
  • Options
    Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    Pretty sure that my house is haunted..... :?
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,262
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    Pretty sure that my house is haunted..... :?
    What happened?
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,743
    81 wrote:
    A nice cool 8º F this am. With the wind it feels below 0
    I got in the car and steam was coming off my hand!
    One of those days when the luxury of a heated steering wheel wouldn't seem so silly.
    Trying to make it thru the whole winter without using oil for heat - just the wood stove. Today is the ultimate test.

have you considered wearing gloves when you drive

:P meh
    only a 15 minute drive.
    but man its f'n cold.
    im sure you've seen those pics from the warehouse fire in your home state yesterday?
    Thats some crazy ass cold shit
    http://chicagoist.com/2013/01/23/in_pictures_dramatic_photos_of_chic.php#photo-1

Oh.... and Happy B-day :D
    What? It's 81's birthday?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    I was waiting for an elevator at the hospital a few minutes ago. There are a couple of older folks there and a woman in a wheelchair. Everyone piles on the elevator. I can see it's going to be crowded so I decide to wait for the next one. As the door closes, it closes on the old lady's sweater and didn't re-open. She realized it and went absolutely bat-shit crazy! She was screaming and carrying on. She sounded like a squealing pig! :lol: The door opened and she ran out! :lol: The best part was that the woman in the wheelchair...who looked like she was half dead to begin with...was crying because she was laughing so hard! :lol:

Made my day! :D
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    mca47 wrote:
    I was waiting for an elevator at the hospital a few minutes ago. There are a couple of older folks there and a woman in a wheelchair. Everyone piles on the elevator. I can see it's going to be crowded so I decide to wait for the next one. As the door closes, it closes on the old lady's sweater and didn't re-open. She realized it and went absolutely bat-shit crazy! She was screaming and carrying on. She sounded like a squealing pig! :lol: The door opened and she ran out! :lol: The best part was that the woman in the wheelchair...who looked like she was half dead to begin with...was crying because she was laughing so hard! :lol:

:shock: :lol:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    mca47 wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    Attack of the Show
    R.I.P.

:ugeek: :(
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,323
    norm wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    fuck this band anymore. Just fucking quit. Imagine how much money you'll then make on the reunion few shows a year like you already tour.

let's wait to see what the "fall dates" consist of...if it's 3 festivals and a show on a barge in the middle of the great salt lake, then we'll go nuclear
    got FAR more important shit going on to see to than to give these fucks any more money. I'll watch shitty ass youtube videos with poor sound quality.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Had lunch at the campus deli the movie theater shooter used to work at.
    Chick I'm working with said the place was closed down by the cops and feds for about a week afterwards.
    Pretty good food.
    :|
  • Options
    mca47 wrote:
    Had lunch at the campus deli the movie theater shooter used to work at.
    Chick I'm working with said the place was closed down by the cops and feds for about a week afterwards.
    Pretty good food.
    :|
    That's is somewhat interesting. :|
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    I have to poop
  • Options
    I have to poop
    Charmed, I'm sure. :|
  • Options
    Hello Spores! So nice of you to have arrived today!
  • Options
    You're pooping <i>spores</i>??!
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:

No

I could be freebasing them :lol:
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:

No

I could be freebasing them :lol:
    In high school I tried smoking the scrapings from the inside of a dried banana peel. Mellow Yellow is a myth. :problem:
  • Options
    That sounds really dumb...

these are actually psychedelic spores :P
  • Options
    edited January 2013

You're dumb.... did that come out right? :lol:
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • Options
    Thermodynamics.jpg

Where is the moment we needed the most?
    You kick up the leaves and the magic is lost

You tell me your blue skies fade to grey
    You tell me your passion's gone away
    And I don't need no carrying on

You stand in the line just to hit a new low
    You're faking a smile with the coffee to go

You tell me your life's been way off line
    You're falling to pieces every time

'Cause you had a bad day, you're taking one down
    You sing a sad song just to turn it around
    You say you don't know, you tell me don't lie
    You work at a smile and you go for a ride

You had a bad day, the camera don't lie
    You're coming back down and you really don't mind
    You had a bad day, you had a bad day

Well you need a blue sky holiday
    The point is they laugh at what you say

You had a bad day, you're taking one down
    You sing a sad song just to turn it around
    You say you don't know, you tell me don't lie
    You work at a smile and you go for a ride
  • Options

Okay, what are psychedelic spores?? I have never heard of that!
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:

give the spore a little time to grow under the right conditions and the spore becomes a fungus
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:

give the spore a little time to grow under the right conditions and the spore becomes a fungus
    Oh. Shrooms.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Oh. Shrooms.

:P
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Oh. Shrooms.

:P
    Have fun! :wave:
  • Options
    Can you legally buy Spores?
  • Options

Yes... you can here
  • Options

Yes... you can here

hmmm, shrooms are a class 1 drug here in N.Y., luckly i found that out after i tried them :mrgreen:

But it scares me away from doing them again, Manditory minimums i try to stay away from.

but perhaps before the potent there still legal.