Random thread about anything

Comments

• hgpjam11hgpjam11 Posts: 1,328
    My sister-in-law brought this CAKE to Tgiving. :)
    B715E6F8-F049-4A83-ABA4-0752CAC0872A-5582-00000480A26AE53A.jpg
    I win.
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    f7529_funny_santa.gif
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    8211969329_cb832015a1_n.jpg
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    kw18 wrote:
    8211969329_cb832015a1_n.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    I was cleaning out my closets yesterday and I came across my first docs...I haven't worn them for awhile...but they're still in good condition despite being subjected to rain,snow,mud, and every concert I went to in the 90's. I still remember getting them at a little shop on Thayer St. nearly 20 years ago...I think it's the only time I've been really excited for shoes....except for when I got my hot pink c.onverse hi-tops when I was 9...
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    I saw Justin Bieber duct tape in Target this morning. WTF?
    ELITIST FUK
  • pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    2r2wv10.jpg
    aqo2t.jpg
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    afroannnie wrote:
    I was cleaning out my closets yesterday and I came across my first docs...I haven't worn them for awhile...but they're still in good condition despite being subjected to rain,snow,mud, and every concert I went to in the 90's. I still remember getting them at a little shop on Thayer St. nearly 20 years ago...I think it's the only time I've been really excited for shoes....except for when I got my hot pink c.onverse hi-tops when I was 9...
    You're lucky! I wish I still had my first pair! I loved them so much. I practically wore my feet down to stubs breaking those things in, and i didn't even care. They are the only shoes I've ever felt nostalgic for. :lol: They bit the dust in 1994 during an oh so very '90s acid-fueled camping trip, when i used a fire ring as a footrest and melted the soles off of them. :fp: Stupid.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    You're lucky! I wish I still had my first pair! I loved them so much. I practically wore my feet down to stubs breaking those things in, and i didn't even care. They are the only shoes I've ever felt nostalgic for. :lol: They bit the dust in 1994 during an oh so very '90s acid-fueled camping trip, when i used a fire ring as a footrest and melted the soles off of them. :fp: Stupid.

Oh no! I hope you didn't catch yourself on fire!
  • DS1119 wrote:
    iBjggllWTYF0I.gif

Cute now but two years from now that thing will rip your fuckin head off. :lol:

Too true :lol:
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    afroannnie wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

Naa. :) Those metal fire rings are a lot hotter than they look though. :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Naa. :) Those metal fire rings are a lot hotter than they look though. :lol:

That's good because catching on fire would really bum out the trip... :lol:
  • We were talking about nascar last night and I found out that stock car racing started because of bootlegging moonshine.

from Wiki:
    Stock car racing in the United States has its origins in bootlegging during Prohibition, when drivers ran bootleg whiskey made primarily in the Appalachian region of the United States. Bootleggers needed to distribute their illicit products, and they typically used small, fast vehicles to better evade the police. Many of the drivers would modify their cars for speed and handling, as well as increased cargo capacity, and some of them came to love the fast-paced driving down twisty mountain roads.

I'm surprised with all the series that are being created, that producers haven't created a show about that time. Or is there already a show about it that I've missed?
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
    185405.gif
  • My husband is addicted to sour herring sandwiches with raw onion :lol: I won't be kissing him anytime soon! In Germany, when you eat loads of sour herring, people think you are preggers. Who knows what happened at the wedding trip :shock: :lol::lol:
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    My husband is addicted to sour herring sandwiches with raw onion :lol: I won't be kissing him anytime soon! In Germany, when you eat loads of sour herring, people think you are preggers. Who knows what happened at the wedding trip :shock: :lol::lol:
    :lol:
    ELITIST FUK
  • morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    My husband is addicted to sour herring sandwiches with raw onion :lol: I won't be kissing him anytime soon! In Germany, when you eat loads of sour herring, people think you are preggers. Who knows what happened at the wedding trip :shock: :lol::lol:
    "my husband" - you just wanted to say that didn't you? ;-)

+ I love how your location is on "cloud number 9". good on you. Hope you guys are fabulously happy!!! :)
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • I think my boss is afraid of me... :lol:

I loe this job :lol:

what did you do? :think: :?
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"

No idea! She tried to leave the store early to avoid talking with me the week before thanksgiving... I caught her on her way out one day, and I said "What's up?" She goes. "ummm... I made the schedule for Thanksgiving... and... I have you working the Friday after Thanksgiving" "Okay, sounds good... have a good day." Her: "I thought you were going to be pissed and yell at me..."

:fp: :lol:

No?

shrug.gif

No idea! She tried to leave the store early to avoid talking with me the week before thanksgiving... I caught her on her way out one day, and I said "What's up?" She goes. "ummm... I made the schedule for Thanksgiving... and... I have you working the Friday after Thanksgiving" "Okay, sounds good... have a good day." Her: "I thought you were going to be pissed and yell at me..."

:fp: :lol:

No?

shrug.gif
    :lol::lol:
    Do you often yell at her? :corn:

• :lol::lol:

I've never yelled at her :lol:

I barely ever even see her.

Fuckong yell at people. Make them scared. Fuck them all.

:think: must be the mane. It makes you look ferocious :D

• DS1119 wrote:

Naaa... no reason to.

Right :lol:
  • DS1119 wrote:

YOU SHOULD NEVER EVER YELL AT PEOPLE!!! EVER!!! WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?! :evil: :x :nono:

:D:lol:

• I've never yelled at her :lol:

Right :lol:
    I'm telling you - the mane took you right from sweet little cub to ferocious king of the jungle [will shrug]

Naaa... no reason to.[/quote]

Just keep playing this in your head from 2:09...and then yell at people. I love yelling at people. I feel bad a little whiles afterward but fuck it feels good. :mrgreen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BkhtJM8CqE
  • DS1119 wrote:

Just keep playing this in your head from 2:09...and then yell at people. I love yelling at people. I feel bad a little whiles afterward but fuck it feels good. :mrgreen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BkhtJM8CqE

:think: not angry enough

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fIRo-UtdOU