Random thread about anything

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    So, who's state legalized marijuana?

technically none, since federal law supersedes state law. did i spell that right? :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    your inability to scan my credit card is not a valid reason to take my beer away. :x after 5 attempts, you should be required to just hand over the beer
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:

technically none, since federal law supersedes state law. did i spell that right? :lol:

It's going to be fun when the DEA starts moving in.
    i forgot my phone this AM. :x

if you need me, call my office. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    your inability to scan my credit card is not a valid reason to take my beer away. :x after 5 attempts, you should be required to just hand over the beer

Has he/she heard of a manual card enter? Yeah. I think it exists on about everything that takes a credit card.
    81 wrote:

Has he/she heard of a manual card enter? Yeah. I think it exists on about everything that takes a credit card.

i dunno...

but seriuosly, you can't scan, have the person beside you ring it up vs. just dumping the beer out :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    81 wrote:

l
    a
    w

yep, I think you got it right
  • 81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

i dunno...

but seriuosly, you can't scan, have the person beside you ring it up vs. just dumping the beer out :fp:

Your cashier is an idiot
  • 81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

i dunno...

Did you give them the fake card again?
    Did you give them the fake card again?

i thought i could pass off the black card
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • So it turns out the DOT did receive my email and the application i sent for reinstatement - however they did not respond to me to let me know that so i called and sat on hold for 20 minutes to find that out :x :nono: :fp:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    81 wrote:

http://www.king5.com/news/local/Washing ... 86181.html

but, since the state needs to figure out *how* to distribute and collect taxes on it, I can't go to the store to buy it for at least a year.

It's going to be fun when the DEA starts moving in.

they are already targeting dispensaries (for medicinal use), at the very least it is a wake-up call to the feds, that the public wants it legalized.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    they are already targeting dispensaries (for medicinal use), at the very least it is a wake-up call to the feds, that the public wants it legalized.

Annnnd... watch the feds not give a shit.
    RKCNDY wrote:

they only care because if it's legalized on a federal level, they are out of a job.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

they only care because if it's legalized on a federal level, they are out of a job.

is that why cops want it to stay illegal? i wonder if prison workers feel that way or if they want more people locked up. :?:

i can see it now...prison union sitting around...saying...if you see something, make sure you report it, we need to keep ourselves employed. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Money money money! Big money to be made.

Oh well... I guess the cartels can continue selling mexican brick for a few more years. :lol:
    so, who won?
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    so, who won?

anybody that sold their stock holdings yesterday :fp: :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    81 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    so, who won?

anybody that sold their stock holdings yesterday :fp: :lol:

Raises hand. :mrgreen:
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    so, who won?

dewey
    norm wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    so, who won?

dewey
    :lol:
  • they ended prohibition -- not because alcohol is good for people - but because it made lots of money and we were looking at a depression - So it only makes sense to legalize weed - tax it and make loads of money off it as we are staring down being owned by China
  • I don't know why - but it feels like a bunny tap dancer type day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISBeBuVKXL0
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    RKCNDY wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Yes. They only chase around pot. That's all they do. If pot was legalized they might as well go home. :lol:
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    I don't get potted up as much as i use to..but back in college...oh yeah I was potted up all the time... :lol:

http://jezebel.com/5958575/fox--friends ... galization
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • DS1119 wrote:

Yes. They only chase around pot. That's all they do. If pot was legalized they might as well go home. :lol:

RKCNDY obviously hasn't been paying attention to breaking bad :nono:
  • "4 more years :("

"God is in control :)"

Okay Mom... have a good night
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Found someone in the corporate address book with the last name Abbruzzese. So temped to email them :lol:
    DS1119 wrote:

because RKCNDY hasn't watched Breaking Bad since the first season... :roll:

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

because RKCNDY hasn't watched Breaking Bad since the first season... :roll:

:fp: :fp: