Random thread about anything

Comments

• rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    81 wrote:
    I quit drinking the hard stuff in January or i would! tryin not to break the streak.

pack a keg

Borrow Truck's rolling cooler, and be a rolling cooler cooler roller.

:?
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Borrow Truck's rolling cooler, and be a rolling cooler cooler roller.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Might be too conspicuous. I'll just have to get really stoned before i go.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    norm wrote:
    norm wrote:

:shock: what kinda wedding ar you gonna have?!?

Not sure, but all the animals will get away...

now, is that a good thing or a bad thing? :think:
    Suddenly having barn animals at a wedding seems like kind of a good idea.... imagine the shenanigans... :shock: What kind of wedding AM I going to have?! :?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Suddenly having barn animals at a wedding seems like kind of a good idea.... imagine the shenanigans... :shock: What kind of wedding AM I going to have?! :?

:lol::lol::lol:
    Might be too conspicuous. I'll just have to get really stoned before i go.
    I think taking it upon yourself to make the wedding BYOB is a great idea, if only for the point you'd be making about cash bars at weddings. ;)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    norm wrote:

Not sure, but all the animals will get away...

now, is that a good thing or a bad thing? :think:

Invite SnakeDuck, he'll turn them all into party favors.
    PJ_Soul wrote:

jesus fuck
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Unbelievable. Just unbelievable.
    DS1119 wrote:
    Unbelievable. Just unbelievable.

:lol: Another One, i should check my warning level
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    #finishhim
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    PJ_Soul wrote:

but farm animals at the bachelor party is a whole other thing....
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    PJ_Soul wrote:

My advice?

Don't have any kind of wedding.

:lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Fuck you, White! I didn't create the situation, I'm just dealin' with it! You're acting like a first year fucking theif - I'm acting like a professional! If they get him, they can get you. They get you, they get closer to me, and that can't happen! And you, motherfucker, are lookin' at me like it's MY fault. I didn't tell him my name. I didn't tell him where I was from. I didn't tell him what I knew better than NOT to tell him! Fuck, fifteen minutes ago you almost told me your name! You, buddy, are stuck in a situation YOU created. So, if you wanna throw bad looks somewhere, throw 'em at a mirror!
    Fuck you, White! I didn't create the situation, I'm just dealin' with it! You're acting like a first year fucking theif - I'm acting like a professional! If they get him, they can get you. They get you, they get closer to me, and that can't happen! And you, motherfucker, are lookin' at me like it's MY fault. I didn't tell him my name. I didn't tell him where I was from. I didn't tell him what I knew better than NOT to tell him! Fuck, fifteen minutes ago you almost told me your name! You, buddy, are stuck in a situation YOU created. So, if you wanna throw bad looks somewhere, throw 'em at a mirror!

:shock: :o

:lol::lol:

Why do I gotta be Mr. Pink?!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

My advice?

word.
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTshmxAV58MdnnQqWZESpHP1a3-3dcsU6mmcAoZU7GD8DRBfzOn
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    RKCNDY wrote:

:clap::clap: :-D :wave:

but are these boo bees free?
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    RKCNDY wrote:

:lol: are you flashing me?
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

My advice?

this
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    afroannnie wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

:fp:
    afroannnie wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

they don't look like they are harnesses by any other force...so yes!

- Christopher McCandless
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

My advice?

word.
    exactly
    Just got a text from an ex (that's a whole other story in itself :fp: ) saying that he's trying out for Top Chef and to wish him luck.

Why oh why would I want to see your RF face on my TV??!!!!

:fp: :fp: :fp:
    norm wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

My advice?

this
    Done. :lol:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    norm wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

My advice?

this
    Done. :lol:

:thumbup:
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Just got a text from an ex (that's a whole other story in itself :fp: ) saying that he's trying out for Top Chef and to wish him luck.

:fp: what an asshat!
    Mamasan23 wrote:

do you still have the same number from high school? might be time to get a new number. i change mine every couple of years to stay ahead of people
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

do you still have the same number from high school? might be time to get a new number. i change mine every couple of years to stay ahead of people

No and doesn't matter. This dude has always found me...through various moves through different states and everything. Found. Every time. :fp:

Yes Sheila....asshat island for him!!! :lol: