Random thread about anything

Comments

• peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    So only a bit more than a year from your 21st bday, eh? :think: Something needs to happen there...

What are you implying... :corn:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    So only a bit more than a year from your 21st bday, eh? :think: Something needs to happen there...

she wants to meet you in the PUI thead in 5 hours.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    PJ_Soul wrote:

:shock: What are YOU implying? :lol::lol:
    ... We've got a year to mull it over...
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    81 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

she wants to meet you in the PUI thead in 5 hours.
    I won't be drunk enough in 5 hours. Make it 9. :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    this is my sons' attempt at recording. My oldest on drums, his brother on guitar and their friend 'singing':

https://www.facebook.com/SkunkFlesh/app_178091127385
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

:o
    PJ_Soul wrote:

:o
    :fp: I didn't mean it like that! :lol: I mean, we collectively have a year to mull over what the possibilities might be for your 21st! :think: ... PJ could be TOURING then!! My prediction is definitely a fall tour! :D
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    :fp: I didn't mean it like that! :lol: I mean, we collectively have a year to mull over what the possibilities might be for your 21st! :think: ... PJ could be TOURING then!! My prediction is definitely a fall tour! :D

If so, I'll see ya there.... really fucking drunk :lol:
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Fuck this Fuck of a Fucking Day. You Mother Fuck You. Fuck.

:lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg

YEAH!!!
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497

Good times huh?
    PJ_Soul wrote:

If so, I'll see ya there.... really fucking drunk :lol:
    Yeah, I've seen guys on their "I can drink legally" birthdays... lying in puddles of their own vomit. :roll: :lol:
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146

what's your point?
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388

:clap:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    this is my sons' attempt at recording. My oldest on drums, his brother on guitar and their friend 'singing':

ok, anyone tell me what you think
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

Tell them to record each instrument separately and then mix together.
    Looking at apartments next week :corn:
    No more roommates?
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    No more roommates?

Fuck these fuckers
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

Tell them to record each instrument separately and then mix together.

um, ok. not sure if they can do that. :lol: I am laughing because they learned the song in about 5 minutes and recorded it through a laptop. They are not very advanced at all. But I thought the song showed promise.
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    No more roommates?

Fuck these fuckers
    Yeah, fuck 'em!
    Just think, no more morphine addicts traipsing around! ... I remember also feeling lonely when I got my first place on my own.
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

um, ok. not sure if they can do that. :lol: I am laughing because they learned the song in about 5 minutes and recorded it through a laptop. They are not very advanced at all. But I thought the song showed promise.

Use garageband or an alternative (for pc) and get a rough recording of each instrument and vocals... then put all the tracks on top of each other.
    there are 250 calories in a bag of peanut M&M's
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Yeah, fuck 'em!
    Just think, no more morphine addicts traipsing around! ... I remember also feeling lonely when I got my first place on my own.

I'm kind of a loner... I see no problems with it. I can drive over here whenever, anyway.
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

Use garageband or an alternative (for pc) and get a rough recording of each instrument and vocals... then put all the tracks on top of each other.

I think my son can figure that out, I'll tell him that. I just moved to a new house, we have an empty room in the basement, so I told them they could set up down there. Not sure if that was a wise thing to do.... :?
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

I think my son can figure that out, I'll tell him that. I just moved to a new house, we have an empty room in the basement, so I told them they could set up down there. Not sure if that was a wise thing to do.... :?

It'll be fun... listen to them get better and better. :D
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Yeah, fuck 'em!

I'm kind of a loner... I see no problems with it. I can drive over here whenever, anyway.
    Oh, yeah, roommates suck shit. I love being alone... It's just that it's a sudden shock to the system after constantly being surrounded like that all the time!
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

It'll be fun... listen to them get better and better. :D

I know I will be tempted to join them
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    No more roommates?

Fuck these fuckers

There you go. Now, as I said before, start stealing and using their shit. Use their deodarant, shampoo, food, drink their beer, smoke their weed and don't replace it. And if they leave any money or valuables laying around, rat hole that shit. Get out with as much as you can carry.