Random thread about anything

Comments

• LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    I agree with DS. I love hip hop but it doesn't belong on the live stage. Usually ends up being a bunch of yelling with the music track blaring in the background. I would rather see something like jay z's unplugged performance.
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    DS1119 wrote:

Saw them at Lolla once. Rap sucks especially live.

False

Kiss my ass

rap is amazing

:lol: :fp: :nono:
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    LloydXmas wrote:
    I agree with DS. I love hip hop but it doesn't belong on the live stage. Usually ends up being a bunch of yelling with the music track blaring in the background. I would rather see something like jay z's unplugged performance.
    The only 'rap' I've seen live is Snoop Dogg...and that was definitely not a performance I'd see again. I love me some Wu-Tang but I don't think I'd see them live.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    got nothing
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I'm ok with losing...really.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • LloydXmas wrote:
    I think when its a group of rap it ends up sounding real bad -- but when it is just one guy it can sound real good -- Eminem at Roo was real awesome - Jay Z at MIA was really good - Lil Wayne at Roo was at 1:30 am so my ability to hear clearly was extremely hindered haha
    Did Matt go back to work yet?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:

Focus on the self...
    RKCNDY wrote:

Focus on the self...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT8k4beJ1dhTR2ELhAMHpDEajn0qCzQMqIjYKV5XitFfabe7jyt

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Focus on the self...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT8k4beJ1dhTR2ELhAMHpDEajn0qCzQMqIjYKV5XitFfabe7jyt

ok now...
    it's so close!

- Christopher McCandless
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    LloydXmas wrote:

I was probably 20 rows away from the stage during the Wu Tang performance at Lolla. All it was was a bunch of guys running around the stage grabbing their nuts in baggy pants. Fuck...I can do that. :lol:
  • DS1119 wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:

I was probably 20 rows away from the stage during the Wu Tang performance at Lolla. All it was was a bunch of guys running around the stage grabbing their nuts in baggy pants. Fuck...I can do that. :lol:

Sounds like a preview of the KOA party
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    DS1119 wrote:
    it was was a bunch of guys running around the stage grabbing their nuts in baggy pants.

so like Pearl Jam Columbus, OH 2010 :?: :lol:....althought was just ed. :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    I just spelled 8008135 on my calculator
    peacock_headdress_21053.jpg

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    peacock_headdress_21053.jpg

That must tickle.
    Every fucking week they cut the grass behind my wall. Every fucking week. It's 4 o clock and youve been doing it since 1:00. What the fuck are you cutting?
    DS1119 wrote:
    Every fucking week they cut the grass behind my wall. Every fucking week. It's 4 o clock and youve been doing it since 1:00. What the fuck are you cutting?

I smell conspiracy.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    boy do i regret a couple things right now
    Trying to figure out what time I should head to Central Park on Saturday.
    I'm a 33 year old Virgin to these large Central Park concerts.
    boy do i regret a couple things right now

Don't waste time with regrets. We all do stupid things sometimes, but you only live once. Just learn from it and move on! :)
    LloydXmas wrote:

Go very very very early. Leave at 8:17 PM Friday night.
    DS1119 wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:

Go very very very early. Leave at 8:17 PM Friday night.
    It's ticketed. (Approx 67.000).
    So I'm thinking I don't have to go that early. Oh well. Guess ill just get there when I get there.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    i. can't. stop. laughing.

7.gif
  • It's about time I had some Sauerkraut in this place.
    It's about time I had some Sauerkraut in this place.

gross

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:

gross

Delicious... soo good... red cabbage is better, but, what can you do?
    RKCNDY wrote:

gross

Delicious... soo good... red cabbage is better, but, what can you do?

just the smell makes me gag.

a friend's father LOVED sauerkraut...and made 55 gallons of it (in an old barrel drum). The father passed away, but never told anybody about his hidden stash. So, a year later the family was going thru the garage getting rid of some things...and found the stash. He said it was so disgusting, they were trying to not spill it.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:

just the smell makes me gag.

a friend's father LOVED sauerkraut...and made 55 gallons of it (in an old barrel drum). The father passed away, but never told anybody about his hidden stash. So, a year later the family was going thru the garage getting rid of some things...and found the stash. He said it was so disgusting, they were trying to not spill it.

it's a pretty intense odor... gets better if you heat it up a little.