Random thread about anything

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    RKCNDY wrote:

:shock: I always knew there was something wrong with him!!!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,780
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    I'm excited about the twatter game this weekend :mrgreen:
    that sounds like some lesbian pick up strange game.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    I will never look at a bottle of catsup the same ever again...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... id=6544633
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

Note: If what comes out is actually ketchup coloured, then you should very likely consult a doctor.

hey who knew urban dictionary did PSA's?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • RKCNDY wrote:

"BRB" :lol:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Note: If what comes out is actually ketchup coloured, then you should very likely consult a doctor.

hey who knew urban dictionary did PSA's?

:lol::lol::lol:

- Christopher McCandless
  • Creeps me out when I see kids my age in MLB
  • Oh boy... the ex-girlfriend just texted me :fp:
    Oh boy... the ex-girlfriend just texted me :fp:
    one more time, for old times sake? RUN!!!!!

mickeyrat wrote:
    one more time, for old times sake? RUN!!!!!

I think she tried that before...

- Christopher McCandless
  • Is this the same Amanda? :problem:
    Is this the same Amanda? :problem:

she digs the mane...or did you grow a mustache?

- Christopher McCandless
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    :fp: :fp: I never reply when that happens.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    Is this the same Amanda? :problem:

she digs the mane...or did you grow a mustache?

I can't really grow moustaches...

Uhh...

I would guess NOBODY is talking to her.
    I am SO GLAD the judge threw the book at those ratfucks!

18 months
    $330K in re-payment of stolen state and government assistance
    and since the judge seemed to be in a great mood,
    he gave them an additional fine of $30K
    (oh, and they had no prior convictions)

:lol::lol::lol:

FINALLY justice is served!

- Christopher McCandless
  • :fp: Why is there a morphine addict in my house?
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    :fp: Why is there a morphine addict in my house?
    :shock: I do NOT miss roommates or the weird friends they brought home with them! :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    tumblr_mahc09ybn11qbxi45o1_500.gif
  • PJ_Soul wrote:
    :fp: Why is there a morphine addict in my house?
    :shock: I do NOT miss roommates or the weird friends they brought home with them! :lol:

Fuck this kid... goodness.
  • Oh no... :fp: I'm talking to her... :fp:
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    i like beer
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • I could go for another colt 45
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    I could go for another colt 45

tear it up!
    I LOVE MUSIC.