Random thread about anything

Comments

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    I have the hugest girl crush on Rashida Jones, and this reaffirms it. That is all.
    https://www.buzzfeed.com/lyapalater/ras ... -in-new-ph

KBgvtOGwYj_id-hit-it-two-times.jpg
  • DS1119 wrote:
    I have the hugest girl crush on Rashida Jones, and this reaffirms it. That is all.
    https://www.buzzfeed.com/lyapalater/ras ... -in-new-ph

KBgvtOGwYj_id-hit-it-two-times.jpg

Me too :lol:
    Rose Garden Arena - Nov 02, 2000, Key Arena - Oct 22, 2001, Key Arena - Dec 08, 2002, Key Arena - Dec 09, 2002, Clark County Amphitheater - Sep 26, 2009
  • Just received PJ X-mas single and Deep! Wasn't expecting that today, WOOOOOOOO!!!!! They are beautiful! :mrgreen:
    Rose Garden Arena - Nov 02, 2000, Key Arena - Oct 22, 2001, Key Arena - Dec 08, 2002, Key Arena - Dec 09, 2002, Clark County Amphitheater - Sep 26, 2009
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    so....we used the upgrade to get the iPhone 4 for only $0.99 each. we ordered them online from at&t. i just got home from work...both boxes were in the mailbox. the boxes were taped & appeared to be intact. i opened the boxes & noticed there was no plastic wrap on the iPhone boxes. i know that we didn't order refurbs...

low & behold, the phones weren't in there. everything else was...but the iPhones were gone. :fp:

i've now been on the phone w/ at&t for 45 minutes....i've been transferred 4 times.....and now they want me to go to a store to pick up another phone. fuckity fuck fuck. :evil:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    yay! I have a new roof!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Really excited about a 3 hour training session tomorrow. 9-12. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrerrrreat
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    LloydXmas wrote:
    Really excited about a 3 hour training session tomorrow. 9-12. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrerrrreat

you're training to be tony the tiger?
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    RKCNDY wrote:
    yay! I have a new roof!

that sounds dirty...
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    yay! I have a new roof!

that sounds dirty...

i could have said, "I'm glad both those guys insist on being called Rick...otherwise I could say, 'there are 2 Dicks on my roof'"
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    haha!! roof....
    no, I don't know if their middle names are Fred or not...

- Christopher McCandless
    at&t's customer service is 100% pure SHIT.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • This bacon is super salty.

Nasty.
  • Fuck, lets get high
    Conan is a Barbarian, not a late night show
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

ba-dum-cha!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Fuck, lets get high

i think rick is way ahead of you...
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    norm wrote:
    Fuck, lets get high

i think rick is way ahead of you...
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

:lol:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    we should all meet up at the Regal Beagle
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    we should all meet up at the Regal Beagle

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=151914&hilit=Regal+Beagle
  • walnut4pigmask.jpg
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Brittany-iburyo-na-Abby-ibumoso.jpg
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Thank goodness for chargers...gonna save a lot.of money on batteries.

YARRR
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Tim_Alexander9.jpg
    ***snicker***

- Christopher McCandless
  • So i am not a fan of Blink 182 but DDDDAAAAAAYYYYUUUUMMMMM!!!!! they have had some badass posters on their tour.

Really badass --- like their 20th anniversary poster pretty much crushes Pearl Jam's and that makes my heart hurt to say that
    So i am not a fan of Blink 182 but DDDDAAAAAAYYYYUUUUMMMMM!!!!! they have had some badass posters on their tour.

Really badass --- like their 20th anniversary poster pretty much crushes Pearl Jam's and that makes my heart hurt to say that

are you talking about the one on rainbow foil?

- Christopher McCandless
  • No! I slapped a bunch of bbq sauce on my omelet! Damnit! :fp:

did you think it was ketchup?

did you think it was ketchup?

Yes :cry:

They have a bunch of containers and I didn't pay attention. :cry: