Women who want attention

DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
edited June 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
If you are a woman who needs attention go to a car dealership in the middle of a sweltering hot day wearing a sun dress. You'll get the attention of every man that works there. :lol:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    do you have a bonner?
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    pics?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    offer her a weiner? (no ketchup)
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    81 wrote:
    pics?

No pics sorry. But even the techs make their way out of the service department to do a walk by. It's hilarious to watch. :lol:
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    pics?

No pics sorry.

take one
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    pics?

No pics sorry.

take one

what, a weiner?
    81 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    pics?

No pics sorry.

take one

SHe's gone. But I do have a picture of our 26 year old cashiers backside if that helps. :lol:
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    DS1119 wrote:
    If you are a woman who needs attention go to a car dealership in the middle of a sweltering hot day wearing a sun dress. You'll get the attention of every man that works there. :lol:

Hold on. If you are a 6' 4" dude dressed as a woman, you too would get the same amount of attention. You said its a car dealership right?
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    rollings wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

Hold on. If you are a 6' 4" dude dressed as a woman, you too would get the same amount of attention. You said its a car dealership right?

:lol::lol::lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    rollings wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

You would get a different type of attention.
    DS1119 wrote:
    SHe's gone. But I do have a picture of our 26 year old cashiers backside if that helps. :lol:

it might....post it up. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

it might....post it up. :lol:

I will when I get home. I don't want to synch my phone to the computer here. :lol:
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    It's amazing when you walk into a dealership with something cute on. You can pretty much get any deal you want then
    It's amazing when you walk into a dealership with something cute on. You can pretty much get any deal you want then

I will have to try that...
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    Ahhhh to hold the power of Boobies!!! :lol:
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
    Pamela0222 wrote:

:shock:

sorry, did you say something? need anything?
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    Just attention or actually a good deal on a car?

Because if I want my "ego" stroked, I can find much better avenues 8-)
    Pamela0222 wrote:

Wait...who's holding what???
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    i dont care about the women want attention...

but i care only for the ones knows to get my attention...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Pamela0222 wrote:

:shock:

sorry, did you say something? need anything?

LOL are you offering ;)
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
    DS1119 wrote:
    Pamela0222 wrote:

Wait...who's holding what???

That's right... I said BOOBIES!!! :lol:
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388

:clap:

I was at a bar with a bunch of colleagues recently and there was this early 20-something girl just grinding on every dude in the bar - totally trashy and all up in everyone's face, you know? One of my guy friends was like "holy shit she's so hot"....um yeah, if you like std's? :?

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for having a good time and being out there (diddle), but some women just don't know when to step back a notch! And some guys love that!! I just don't get it! :fp:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:

I was at a bar with a bunch of colleagues recently and there was this early 20-something girl just grinding on every dude in the bar - totally trashy and all up in everyone's face, you know? One of my guy friends was like "holy shit she's so hot"....um yeah, if you like std's? :?

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for having a good time and being out there (diddle), but some women just don't know when to step back a notch! And some guys love that!! I just don't get it! :fp:

she sounds like a charming, nice young lady :mrgreen:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    I was at a bar with a bunch of colleagues recently and there was this early 20-something girl just grinding on every dude in the bar - totally trashy

A couple of things. What was the bar name? Does she frequent that bar often? If so, what days and times is she normally there. :corn:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    I was at a bar with a bunch of colleagues recently and there was this early 20-something girl just grinding on every dude in the bar - totally trashy

A couple of things. What was the bar name? Does she frequent that bar often? If so, what days and times is she normally there. :corn:

:-|
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Mamasan23 wrote:

me thinks you can learn from the youngin' ;) :P
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    that aint no shit :twisted:
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    norm wrote:

Oh you're all a bunch of RF's you know that?!!! :lol:
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    edited June 2012
    Mamasan23 wrote:

oh,i dont even turn to see those womenn..

i want in my life classy Ladies,with quality that need to have 3 things as well..
    Smart , smiles and make me proud and not make me wanna hide when they open their mouths..

if we are ok with those 3,i take it from there to make them happy..i know how...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    norm wrote:

Oh you're all a bunch of RF's you know that?!!! :lol:

:wave: