Options

1 extra ticket to DC, who's in???

elm152elm152 Posts: 5
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
I have an extra tenclub seat due to a last minute cancellation (my number is decent 185XXX). I'm not looking to make any cash just thought I offer to a fellow jammer. I'd take face for it or you can pay my tab at the pre-party at the RFD. Sorry this isn't in the official "i have....ticket" thread but that thing is really long.

I'm a 27 year old male who works in DC as an engineer. I'm open to taking anyone and I'll try not to play favorites to beautiful single women in the area;) However if you're a Penn State grad I'll have a hard time not playing favorites. But honestly since its last minute and I can't reach many of my friends at this point the ticket will go to the best response. Tell me why you'd like to go and come enjoy the show. I'm hoping to meet some of you at the RFD pre-party which is where I'd like to meet up with the lucky winner.

I have no idea how many responses I will get and not sure how often I'll be able to check but I will have my decision by say noonish tomorrow. Be creative and be cool. Cheers!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Check your PMs, thanks!

:D
    Teamwork. Rawk. Pwnage. Infinite Possibilities. YIELD. Hells yeah.
  • Options
    I appreciate the interest. I just wanted to bump this up for all. I may just have to draw a name out of a hat. A couple of you under 21'ers will make it hard to meet you at the bar but I'll be fair to all. If anyone else is interested please speak your mind since I'll try to make the decision by the end of the night to accomodate any travelers.
  • Options
    Thanks to all who let me know of your interest. I put you all in a hat and pulled out the winner. The winner has been notified so sorry to say but if you didn't receive a PM from me by now you were not the winner. I wish I could have hooked you all up. Best of luck to everyone and I hope to see you all at the show.