Drew doughty

badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
edited June 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
Oh buddy, looks like u mite be getting into some trouble. Possible date rape allegations to be filed out of hermosa beach Cali. Norm would know more. What's the news out of Cali????

"when she says stop, u got to stop when she says no u still got to stop!" -something like that....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Charges were dropped, insufficient evidence.
    I hope he would not be dumb enough to do that; plenty of ladies willing to be with him w/o him behaving like an animal.

Go Kings Go!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Charges were dropped, insufficient evidence.
    I hope he would not be dumb enough to do that; plenty of ladies willing to be with him w/o him behaving like an animal.

Go Kings Go!

Totally agree with u on all of your post except the "go kings go!" :) let's go rangers!!
    Just messing with u bro. Congrats on a bad ass cup named lord Stanley!!!
  • Thanks Dude. Wouldn't you know it -- been in LA for 20 years and I move to NJ in May after going to about 10 Kings games this year...and they go and win the cup! I shelled out a small fortune for great seats for my brother and I (flew him in as well) to go to Game 2 @ NJ. Was a great time and the fans were all very cool to 2 drunk guys in Kings jerseys....until the OT game winner. :D Lots of people were yelling at us then!

*1 think we heard over and over from the Devils fans --- 'good thing you are not wearing Rangers gear.'

Gotta love it!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Thanks Dude. Wouldn't you know it -- been in LA for 20 years and I move to NJ in May after going to about 10 Kings games this year...and they go and win the cup! I shelled out a small fortune for great seats for my brother and I (flew him in as well) to go to Game 2 @ NJ. Was a great time and the fans were all very cool to 2 drunk guys in Kings jerseys....until the OT game winner. :D Lots of people were yelling at us then!

*1 think we heard over and over from the Devils fans --- 'good thing you are not wearing Rangers gear.'

Gotta love it!

What a trip bro. Shit I grew up in so-cal. Moved to DIRTY jersey in 95, then back to Cali in 09. Now I'm living in west Chester Pa.
    Devils fans acting tuff??? Who, the "CRAZIES" in sec 232??? Fuck those fat fucks. Fake ass tuff guys. We wear our jerseys all the time in jersey. After we eliminated them in 5 the other year, my boys and I walked straight up to them in the hallway and called them out. Little boys put there tails between there legs and and said "nothing!"
    Now Philly, that's a different story, they're def "crazy!" hahaha
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    didn't this happen a few months back? and now he wins the cup and now she goes after him? :roll:

yeah, good luck with that, honey :lol::lol:
  • Dru_CortezDru_Cortez Posts: 953
    TMZ added that
    police investigators have issues + concerns
    with the woman's credibility.

My support goes out to Drew;
    I have nothing but respect for that man.

Cheers.
    'Cause you don't give blood and take it back again.