Options

Euro 2012 merch

Comments

• Options
    3legged dog3legged dog Posts: 896
    ill buy a Amsterdam flag.and ill flip it for Free..hehheheheheheh
    I need the dam flag D :D
    In my lifetime, I have conquered the Multiverse by force of trUth.
  • Options
    janvanderdamjanvanderdam Posts: 524
    Very curious about the flag. It's probably a Heineken flag with hookers smoking joints on it.
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    bump for an Amsterdam flag! :D
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    JMoJMo Posts: 1,071
    Very curious about the flag. It's probably a Heineken flag with hookers smoking joints on it.

This is the crest of Amsterdam, huh? I was thinking maybe a bicycle. Put a bicylce on it.
  • Options
    eyejackereyejacker Posts: 1,282
    JMo wrote:

This is the crest of Amsterdam, huh? I was thinking maybe a bicycle. Put a bicylce on it.

Or the XXX coat of arms... or some tulips... or something to do with art...
    Such a historic city full of culture...
  • Options
    JMoJMo Posts: 1,071
    eyejacker wrote:
    JMo wrote:

It really is a beautiful city. Too bad most only think of it as a place to 'get some'.
  • Options
    I was just kidding ;)

It will probably be the one with the lions on each side. Would be an awesome flag:

http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wapen_van_Amsterdam
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    eyejacker wrote:
    JMo wrote:

xxx must be..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    deftonesdeftones Athens, Greece Posts: 2,444
    I believe too that it's gonna has to do with xxx
    ATHENS / 30-9-2006, MANCHESTER / 20-6-2012, MANCHESTER / 21-6-2012, AMSTERDAM / 16-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 17-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 12-6-2018, AMSTERDAM / 13-6-2018, PRAGUE / 1-7-2018, KRAKOW / 3-7-2018, BERLIN / 5-7-2018
  • Options
    any news on the Amsterdam Posters already?
  • Options
    deftonesdeftones Athens, Greece Posts: 2,444
    Common people, it's time to wake up and send a couple of photos of the poster and the flag
    ATHENS / 30-9-2006, MANCHESTER / 20-6-2012, MANCHESTER / 21-6-2012, AMSTERDAM / 16-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 17-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 12-6-2018, AMSTERDAM / 13-6-2018, PRAGUE / 1-7-2018, KRAKOW / 3-7-2018, BERLIN / 5-7-2018
  • Options
    deftones wrote:
    Common people, it's time to wake up and send a couple of photos of the poster and the flag

+1

WAKE UP!!!
    Too much partying at coffee shops has made everyone too sleepy.... :mrgreen:

Are they selling poster tubes at Ziggo? Are you allowed to bring them into the venue??
  • Options
    UmbertotambaUmbertotamba Posts: 1,382
    Still looking for anyone that can pickup some merchandise... Would really love to get my hands on one of the flags, sticker/badge sets... If anyone can help out it would be greatly appreciated!!!

Please PM me!!!
    Springfield MA 94, Hartford CT 96
  • Options
    silver39silver39 Columbus, Ohio Posts: 1,346
    Me too would LOVE a flag from Amsterdam!!! or stickers anything PLEASE PM me I'll get you the $$$ via Paypal or whatever :-)
    "I'll ride the wave,Where it takes me, I'll hold the pain, Release me"
    "I'm not about to give thanks or appologize"
    "Caught a bolt of lighting, cursed the day he let it go"
  • Options
    i got idi got id Posts: 862
    Kozik is one of the artists for tonight...
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Are you fine folks over the pond still not awake? :lol:

WAKE UP!!!

:lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    This is a quote from the ***Setlist Relay/Thread Runner Thread for PJ Europe Tour*** thread...
    The Ziggo Dome in Amsterdam had its first show ever this sunday. All the reviewers are very positive apart from one thing: Hardly any mobileconnection. Not even to call or text....let alone tweet or upload pictures.

I think that this is the reason we have no updates on the merch yet... :roll:

Or maybe they forgot about the show and are still hanging out at coffee shops.......
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    Two people I know are in a pub. HOW DARE YOU!?!?! :lol::lol:
  • Options
    shepshep Houston Posts: 5,648
    eyejacker wrote:
    This is a quote from the ***Setlist Relay/Thread Runner Thread for PJ Europe Tour*** thread...
    The Ziggo Dome in Amsterdam had its first show ever this sunday. All the reviewers are very positive apart from one thing: Hardly any mobileconnection. Not even to call or text....let alone tweet or upload pictures.

Damn... makes for a boring day at work here in the USA! :lol:
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    shep wrote:
    eyejacker wrote:

no kidding :lol:
  • Options
    Dirty FrankkDirty Frankk Posts: 4,274
    I got sms from Zigg Dome but not pics yet :?
    CAN'T KEEP CRAZY MARY IN MY TREE NO WAY NOT FOR YOU. ALL THOSE YESTERDAY JEREMY is ALONE, SAD with RATS & BUGS it's HARD TO IMAGINE a JEREMY a BETTER MAN.
    LIFE WASTED, BLOOD on the PORCH, LAST KISS is a WISHLIST DEEP DOWN NOTHING AS IT SEEMS WHY GO COME BACK ALIVE SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE and SMILE.
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,884
    shep wrote:
    eyejacker wrote:

Someone needs to walk to a window or outside for a smoke and send some pics over
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    em jot wrote:

Amsterdam flag

IMG-20120626-WA0000-1.jpg

Amsterdam poster

IMG-20120626-WA0001-1.jpg

HERE WE GO!!
    thanks Em!! :)
  • Options
    eyejacker wrote:
    em jot wrote:

Amsterdam flag

Amsterdam poster

HERE WE GO!!

OLE'
    CAN'T KEEP CRAZY MARY IN MY TREE NO WAY NOT FOR YOU. ALL THOSE YESTERDAY JEREMY is ALONE, SAD with RATS & BUGS it's HARD TO IMAGINE a JEREMY a BETTER MAN.
    LIFE WASTED, BLOOD on the PORCH, LAST KISS is a WISHLIST DEEP DOWN NOTHING AS IT SEEMS WHY GO COME BACK ALIVE SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE and SMILE.
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    eyejacker wrote:

well, so far, I'm glad I spent my $$ on the IOW poster!!!....ouch!

but alot of shows left ;)
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    Ooh that is not a good poster
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    shepshep Houston Posts: 5,648
    eyejacker wrote:
    em jot wrote:

Amsterdam flag

Amsterdam poster

HERE WE GO!!

damn, wish i could see them.... stupid work blocking personal upload sites.... :x
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    shep wrote:
    damn, wish i could see them.... stupid work blocking personal upload sites.... :x
    Can you see this?
    http://insidetherockposterframe.blogspo ... om_26.html
  • Options
    Kozik and Munk One....I didn't see this coming :shock:
    I was sure that Munk and Maxx will do something together.

Not sure yet if I like it...it's fun poster, probably huge size too but maybe out of control for my kind of taste :?

Love the flags