screen shots?

mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,872
edited June 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
can some one give me a how to on these? Sent an email to 10c about this black screen thing. They say they cant replicate it. Asked me for a screen shot. I'm about to pull out my phone and a take a picture!!!
_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    hit the print screen button

open paint

paste

save
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    mickeyrat wrote:
    can some one give me a how to on these? Sent an email to 10c about this black screen thing. They say they cant replicate it. Asked me for a screen shot. I'm about to pull out my phone and a take a picture!!!

tell them to open IE...it's happening to everyone. :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    or better yet, just use firefox and move on
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,872
    norm wrote:

open paint

paste

save
    I fail to see how opening a can of paint is going to help at all.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    norm wrote:

open paint

paste

save
    I fail to see how opening a can of paint is going to help at all.

and that's why you're in the predicament you are in now
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    edited June 2012
    81 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

you mean to tell me that 10c admin have no idea of the epic black curtain of failure that has erected itself here over the last 2-3 days?

im guessing at least 1/2 or more of 10c members cannot log in, cannot see a damn thing but a solid black wall of shit and piss and have not even been present

nicely done
    Post edited by chadwick on
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:
    81 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

you mean to tell me that 10c admin have no idea of the epic black curtain of failure that has erected itself here over the last 2-3 days?

it appears they were in the dark
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    i sent them an email as well...no reply tho. :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    norm wrote:

Next thing mickey will post is he doesn't know how to back up his hard drive! :roll: :lol:
    DS1119 wrote:
    norm wrote:

Next thing mickey will post is he doesn't know how to back up his hard drive! :roll: :lol:

gal in the office had her computer crashed about a month ago...she is still trying to recover data.....she had a USB hard drive sitting on her desk. :fp: :lol:

my shit is backed up.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    DS1119 wrote:
    norm wrote:

neither does that chadwick guy
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    81 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    norm wrote:

gal in the office had her computer crashed about a month ago...she is still trying to recover data.....she had a USB hard drive sitting on her desk. :fp: :lol:

my shit is backed up.

on a sidenote, if you forget to take the usb stick out of your pocket, it will survive the wash :lol:8-)

unfortunately, the microsoft office cd didn't :x
    black.jpg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    81 wrote:
    black.jpg

yep. that's what I had all day at work today, even F5'd it a bunch - nothing. and same way on IE at home, but I use chrome at home
    i'm lucky i'm admin on my computer....i tossed firefox late in the morning.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • perfectlefts14perfectlefts14 Posts: 2,023
    I'm no IT tech, but seriously how long does it really take to work out all the bugs of a new website? This is just getting ridiculous! Everyday it seems there is some new problems with this so called upgrade. :fp:
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
    earlier today i refreshed and the original design from when we switched came up

or i'm having flashbacks

again
    norm wrote:

or i'm having flashbacks

again

go look at the picture on the porch that Jo posted :?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    it's like shooting blanks
    81 wrote:
    norm wrote:

or i'm having flashbacks

again

go look at the picture on the porch that Jo posted :?

nope not that...background was black and the pj logo was from pre-backspacer

thankfully for me all works well...pc & mac on firefox and android's default browser
    android sucks for me. :x

i bet they were flipping and flopping old forum files in and out trying to get it to work.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    jello shots