Tottenham Hotspurs

badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
edited June 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
A spurs team without redknapp is unImaginable! They sacked Harry!!! Wow!!! Unreal. There goes another legendary coach into the sunset. Should've been England's coach FORSURE!!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    what u remind me now,,one of my favo players of all times..

_41585274_hoddle_arsespurs300.jpg
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Pauli Pauli Pauli !!! Gascoigne!! How about shit so many bad ass spurs. Lineker, Klinnsman, Mackay.....
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Glenn Hoddle :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    There's so many dimi, I think Bale has so much potential. If he can stay somewhat healthy and consistent. I remember couple years back when rumors barca was willing to drop over 40 million for him. But Pauli was THE MAN!!!!
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    Harry spent to much time worrying about the England job.

Spurs are playing in the U.S. this summer.
  • Digital TwilightDigital Twilight Posts: 5,642
    edited June 2012
    I'm not sure who they think they can bring in to the same calibre as Redknapp. The word is they are going for Moyes. I expect Modric will leave now.
    Post edited by Digital Twilight on
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Chelsea
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Chelsea

Who? Modric? If he was to stay in England then Chelsea or Man Utd would be his best options.

I bet Chelsea wished they waited a bit longer before giving Di Matteo the job, they would be snapping up Redknapp by now.
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    I'm not sure who they think they can bring in to the same calibre as Redknapp. The word is they are going for Moyes. I expect Modric will leave now.

Moyes would be a good appointment, and another step on his route to eventually becoming United manager. What odds Harry going to Everton? Perfect challenge as he's been good with relatively poor (financially speaking) teams and his footballing principles are the same as theirs.

Bet Aston Villa wished they hadn't paid so much for Paul Lambert now too.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • chelsea48chelsea48 Posts: 594
    He he he :roll: