***Official***81 is driving us to Montana Thread

Comments

• kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    Coincidence? I think not....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tG_RtxDJSUY

A true fan. We absolutely need to invite her aboard the caravan.

(Also, I'm glad I pulled that up on my phone rather than on my work computer. Oh my. :o )
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Posts: 3,508
    kw18 wrote:

(Also, I'm glad I pulled that up on my phone rather than on my work computer. Oh my. :o )
    My thoughts exactly! One project at a time for me. After the location of the "yield" road is found I have a new task! :fp:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    kw18 wrote:

My thoughts exactly! One project at a time for me. After the location of the "yield" road is found I have a new task! :fp:

you need to flip flop your priorities :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    just sent her a message on facebook....with a link to this page of the thread. :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    just sent her a message on facebook....with a link to this page of the thread. :P
    This one or the Dirty Frankin'?
    81 wrote:
    This one or the Dirty Frankin'?

the girl in the youtube vid....

there was a link to her facebook page
    http://www.facebook.com/thedescendingangel
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Apparently she likes cats. Deal breaker.

and married....but whatever.....she seems fun
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

Her husband looks scary too!
    81 wrote:

Her husband looks scary too!

people say that about me too. :lol:

i didn't see him.

either way....pretty crazy that we found a dirty frank lover that likes to pole dance...she is the perfect addition to this road trip.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Horos is from Protland... :lol:

:?:

he's got pittsburgh roots tho, right. he's steeler's fan. right?

not sure...ok, he currently lives in Portland.
    I live in Eugene/Springfield.

And yes I'm a Steelers fan!
    #FHP
    81 wrote:
    i hope nobody minds, but i've been inviting everyone over for a beer on sat. :lol: we might be the center of a small party....

i better get a new battery for the truck.... don't want a repeat of alpine :lol:
    I'll be there partying Sat. night. My res. doesn't say which site I got but I did choose one of the ones further away from ammenities with water no electric.

Like 81 said earlier, the KOA will be rockin'!
    #FHP
    That makes 2 of us!!! Steelers fan wise anyway. I get NFL direct ticket on my phone. I had thought about missing the game... I can't remember the last one I didn't watch live?
    That makes 2 of us!!! Steelers fan wise anyway. I get NFL direct ticket on my phone. I had thought about missing the game... I can't remember the last one I didn't watch live?
    I'm doing this instead of going to the Steelers/Raiders game the week before.
    #FHP
    Horos wrote:
    I'm doing this instead of going to the Steelers/Raiders game the week before.
    Someone asked me a few years ago to pick one to never see/listen to again PJ or the Steelers? I couldn't do it.
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,416
    81 wrote:

you need to flip flop your priorities :fp:
    So does this guy...

http://www.suntimes.com/13323540-761/sc ... -test.html

What wrong with you folks from Schaumburg? hehe
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
    What wrong with you folks from Schaumburg? hehe

I know, right?! My brother used to live in Schaumburg ... a lot wrong with him back then! For the sake of his wife and children, thank God they got out of that mall posing as a town. :lol:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
    Tschwicht is out..... couldn't get vacation time for both Atl and Missoula.

Ah, that sucks. Bah.

If many more people drop out, I'm gonna start to take it personally ...
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    So the public sale is 10am Montana time 2morrow?
    So the public sale is 10am Montana time 2morrow?

that's the rumor....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg

bummer.....they're dropping like flies now :(
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • tschwichttschwicht Posts: 61
    Sorry guys (and gals).. I've only been on the job for a little over a month. I just took a 3 day to Balitmore last week and have a 4 day vacation planned in August also. I won't be able to do two back to back Pearl Jam mini-vacations in September.

The good thing is, I don't plan to die or stop liking Pearl Jam anytime soon and I doubt any of you do either so we will definitely meet up sooner than later!
  • P34RL J4MM3RP34RL J4MM3R Posts: 1,320

Was going to send you a PM, but can't find the button now.
    I'm a Truck, do you have an extra 10C ticket to the show? I'm really trying to make this work, and having a ticket with my name on it would make it that much easier.
    Later, Chris.
    There's no need to say goodbye
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    tschwicht wrote:
    Sorry guys (and gals).. I've only been on the job for a little over a month. I just took a 3 day to Balitmore last week and have a 4 day vacation planned in August also. I won't be able to do two back to back Pearl Jam mini-vacations in September.

The good thing is, I don't plan to die or stop liking Pearl Jam anytime soon and I doubt any of you do either so we will definitely meet up sooner than later!

Montana's overrated anyway!

:corn:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2

Was going to send you a PM, but can't find the button now.
    I'm a Truck, do you have an extra 10C ticket to the show? I'm really trying to make this work, and having a ticket with my name on it would make it that much easier.
    Later, Chris.

ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&action=quotepost&p=4477568
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    tschwicht wrote:

Don't be such a curmudgeon!
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    tschwicht wrote:

ZING RIGHT UP THE ASS!!!!! :lol::lol:
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:

ZING RIGHT UP THE ASS!!!!! :lol::lol:

[diddle]
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
This discussion has been closed.