so let me get this straight......

mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,875
edited June 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
I get an email on 6-12-12 saying I need to be a current member by 2359 pst on 6-11-12 to be eligible for the lottery/presale deal they do now? ummmm , yeah. THAT makes a lot of sense.
_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    :lol::lol:

:corn:
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • tinz.tinz. Posts: 2,694
    so you had to be a paid member by yesterday at 11:59pm, why is that confusing? am i missing something? :shock:
    EV~Toronto Night 2 - 2008
    Toronto - 2009
    NYC Night 2 - 2010
    Toronto Night 2 - 2011
    Music Midtown, Atlanta - 2012
    London,ON - 2013
    Wrigley Field, Chicago - 2013
    Buffalo - 2013
    Charlottesville - 2013
    Charlotte - 2013
    Detroit - 2014
    Ottawa - 2016
    Toronto Night 1&2 - 2016
    Wrigley Field 1, Chicago - 2016
    EV~Dana Point CA - 2016
    Wrigley Field 1, Chicago - 2018
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    tinz. wrote:
    so you had to be a paid member by yesterday at 11:59pm, why is that confusing? am i missing something? :shock:

typically they give us a heads up on this sort of stuff.

guess they were busy downgrading the site. :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • tinz.tinz. Posts: 2,694
    81 wrote:
    tinz. wrote:

fair enough, i thought they only did that for full blown tours! if your not paid up you lose out! :lol:
    EV~Toronto Night 2 - 2008
    Toronto - 2009
    NYC Night 2 - 2010
    Toronto Night 2 - 2011
    Music Midtown, Atlanta - 2012
    London,ON - 2013
    Wrigley Field, Chicago - 2013
    Buffalo - 2013
    Charlottesville - 2013
    Charlotte - 2013
    Detroit - 2014
    Ottawa - 2016
    Toronto Night 1&2 - 2016
    Wrigley Field 1, Chicago - 2016
    EV~Dana Point CA - 2016
    Wrigley Field 1, Chicago - 2018
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    seeing as most everyone complains about tweets, i guess they decided to not do it
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,875
    81 wrote:
    tinz. wrote:

my original membership card I filled out has 6-12-08 my join date. Would THAt mean that I am in fact eligible for this? I still need to renew for the next year. As of today I believe I am expired. BUT my info says member since july 14 08?

Moot point anyway since I cant go to a PJ specific show this year either. But still, WTF?!?!?!!?!?!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    norm wrote:
    seeing as most everyone complains about tweets, i guess they decided to not do it
    there is no tweet anymore....no need to sent u mail before the date for renew for be able to score tix......after 3rd june,all memberships renew automaticly ,you need to put your cc info...and nothing else..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    tweet tweet

does that make you feel better?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    tweet tweet

STILL A DAY LATE!!!!!! :twisted: :fp: :nono:

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    mickeyrat wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    tweet tweet

maybe you should spend a little less time driving all over the place and direct your energies toward your pearl jam fandom...just sayin' ;) :P :lol:
  • SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 Posts: 26,149
    there is no tweet anymore....quote]

twitter.com :lol::D
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
    mickeyrat wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    tweet tweet

there is no late .....from 3rd june you should put your cc infos to get automatic renew...
    thats how the system works
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    I'm still pissed off about being charged extra for those pepperoni slices a few months ago.
    SVRDhand13 wrote:
    there is no tweet anymore....quote]

twitter.com :lol::D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAKX0ZzUtA8
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    mickeyrat wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    tweet tweet

double check your shit....my date was like july 16th, but it shows it expires on teh 23rd now.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    mickeyrat wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    tweet tweet

there is no late .....from 3rd june you should put your cc infos to get automatic renew...
    thats how the system works
    I didnt get THAT email either!!!

Besides , cash has been tight recently. Looking up though. was planning on renewing with next weeks check. Trying to decide if analog is really worth to me again. I do/did have a plan for the "holiday" single. I think they are a year behind on thatg though.

and if u was ok till 12th,june,u must be ok..did u try to get the lottery?
    81 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    tweet tweet

double check your shit....my date was like july 16th, but it shows it expires on teh 23rd now.
    having a hard time here now because of these "improvements" to our experience. No longer have a order history OR that nice little box that contained this info in the goods section.
    What I do see is me buying the renewal last year on 6-12-11. With some shit about the 19th. so am I expired today?
    Really , I think this is all Stones fault.

WHY? Why do you have fuck shit up, this isnt Facebook!!

cant afford it. First year truck driver wages , just enough to keep me afloat. Think Greece can add me to its renewed bailout package? :mrgreen:

mickeyrat wrote:
    cant afford it. First year truck driver wages , just enough to keep me afloat. Think Greece can add me to its renewed bailout package? :mrgreen:
    greece is fucked up in every hole ever exist!!!!
  • mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,868
    mickeyrat wrote:
    greece is fucked up in every hole ever exist!!!!

I think it might be time for you to take a class on American innuendos
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • perfectlefts14perfectlefts14 Posts: 2,023
    mickeyrat wrote:
    I get an email on 6-12-12 saying I need to be a current member by 2359 pst on 6-11-12 to be eligible for the lottery/presale deal they do now? ummmm , yeah. THAT makes a lot of sense.
    Your location cracks me up. :lol:
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Your location cracks me up. :lol:
    I got inspired last night. :mrgreen: