Options

***OFFICIAL***I'm Going to Missoula Thread

Comments

• Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Snakeduck wrote:
    None of you know me and fewer still would actually like me, but I need two tickets to the Montana show. What's in it for you, you ponder? Well, I promise the kind-hearted person to help me out that they will never wind up in my basement or acid mine...

:arrow: :corn: :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    SnakeduckSnakeduck Posts: 1,056
    81 wrote:
    Snakeduck wrote:
    None of you know me and fewer still would actually like me, but I need two tickets to the Montana show. What's in it for you, you ponder? Well, I promise the kind-hearted person to help me out that they will never wind up in my basement or acid mine...

:arrow: :corn: :lol:

Son of a bitch... :D
  • Options
    MonstergirlMonstergirl MPLS Posts: 15
    My sister and I (she posted earlier) are twins and we are both from Mpls. We are both turning the big 40 in a week and this was a great birthday present to us this year. This will be my 11th show since 1995. This band means so much to us and we are eternally grateful to the 10 Club for choosing her number in the lottery. Thank you 10 Club! So much work has gone into keeping the 10 club going. Those folks deserve a BIG THANK YOU!! Some of us older members have seen this club change and grow and we have been truly blessed to be a part of this great community for all these years. To those who were not picked in the lottery.....there will be many more shows. Continue to be part of the "Faithful".
    Roy Wilkins Arena St.Paul MN Nov 30 1991
    Summerfest Milwaukee, WI- Jul 08, 1995,
    San Diego Sports Arena San Diego, CA - Nov 06, 1995,
    Savage Hall Toledo OH- Sep 22, 1996,
    Target Center Mpls, MN - Jun 30, 1998,
    Lakewood Amphitheatre ATL, GA - Sep 01, 1998,
    Alpine Valley Music Theatre WI - Oct 08, 2000,
    Xcel Energy Center St.Paul MN - Jun 16, 2003,
    Xcel Energy Center St. Paul MN- Jun 26, 2006,
    Xcel Energy Center St. Paul MN - Jun 27, 2006,
    E.V. Orpheum Theater MPLS, MN - July 2, 2011,
    MTS Center Winnipeg, ON Sept 17th 2011,
    Adams Center Missoula,MT September 30th 2012,
    Wrigley Field Chicago, IL July 10,2013
    iWireless Center Moline,IL October 17 2014,
    Xcel Energy Center St.Paul, MN, October 19 2014,
    American Airlines Arena Miami, FL April 09 2016
    Bon Secours Center Greenville, SC April 16 2016
    Canadian Tire Center Ottawa, ON Canada May 8 2016
  • Options
    JMoJMo Posts: 1,071
    RKCNDY started this thread and NEEDS to get a 10c floor ticket. If I had one, I would give it to her.
  • Options
    JMo wrote:
    RKCNDY started this thread and NEEDS to get a 10c floor ticket. If I had one, I would give it to her.

And then I would take it from her and push her down...

Hey, RKCCNDY! Love ya'!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    JMo wrote:
    she will find tix 8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    Snakeduck wrote:
    JMo wrote:

And then I would take it from her and push her down...

Hey, RKCCNDY! Love ya'!

I'll keep in mind to run over the guy on the side of the road in Idaho holding the sign that says "PEARL JAM OR BUST"

:lol::lol::lol:

:wave:
    howdy stranger...why didn't you ever write me back? :(
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:

marieann?
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I'll keep in mind to run over the guy on the side of the road in Idaho holding the sign that says "PEARL JAM OR BUST"

:lol::lol::lol:

Sorry, went through a little mental thing there for a bit. You deservered much better. Still, if you get tickets, I will find you... :twisted:
  • Options
    I'm in :)
  • Options
    JeanwahJeanwah Posts: 6,363
    Count me in with GA tix!

I have lost with the lottery before so my heart goes out to those not able to get them. There's always the public option or friends in high places, so don't get down on your luck just yet.

If anyone else is flying in from the NE, please post if you hear of any flight deals. DS119, have you found anything reasonable from Albany? :)
  • Options
    Edved007Edved007 Milwaukee, WI Posts: 1,020
    I put an actual F/T post in lost dogs, but I think more people that are going/want to go are hanging out here... Anyway I got pulled for reserved seats and would really really like to be down on the floor, so if anyone got pulled for GA but wants actual seats for whatever reason please let me know!!
    95' - 7/9
    98' - 6/26, 6/27, 6/29, 8/26, 9/22
    03' - 4/25
    06' - 6/29, 6/30
    07' - 8/05
    09' - 8/23
    11' - 9/03, 9/04
    12' - 9/30
    13' - 7/16, 7/19, 10/21, 10/22, 11/15, 11/16, 12/06
    14' - 06/28, 06/29, 10/1, 10/03, 10/16, 10/17, 10/20, 10/22
    15' - 11/20, 11/22
    16' - 4/21, 4/26, 4/28, 4/29, 5/1, 5/2, 7/9, 8/5, 8/7, 8/20, 8/22
    17' - 4/7
    18' - 7/1, 7/3, 7/5, 8/8, 8/10, 8/18, 8/20, 9/4
    21' - 10/1, 10/2
    22' - 7/12, 7/14, 9/6, 9/8
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,577
    7 hour layover in Vegas on the way there (what to do? :D ) but I'll be there!
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    jomaryjomary Posts: 410
    I think the city of Vegas mandates layovers are that long...

But there are worse places to be stuck for that long, I take it that is a southwest flight?
    Raleigh, NC 8-18-92
    Missoula, MT 9-30-12, EV Dallas, TX 11-15-12, EV San Antonio 11-16-12
    London, ONT 7-16-13 - Wrigley Field 7-19-13
    Charlotte 10-30-13, Dallas 11-15-13, OKC 11-16-13, Seattle 12-6-13
    Tulsa 10-8-14, Lincoln 10-9-14, St. Paul 10-19-14, Milwaukee 10-20-14
    NYC 9-26-15
    Ft Lauderdale 4-8-16, Miami 4-9-16, Tampa 4-11-16, Jacksonville 4-13-16, Pemberton 7-17-16,Wrigley 8-20-16 and 8-22-16
    Seattle 8-8-18; 8-10-18, Missoula 8-13-18
    Earthlings 2022:  Seattle 2-21-222 and 2-22-22, Los Angeles 2-25-22
    EV Coeur d’Alene 7-28-23, St Paul 8-31-23 and 9-2-23, Ft Worth 9-13-23 and 9-15-23, EV Seattle 10-23-23 and 10-24-23

• Options
    coachchriscoachchris Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada Posts: 749
    I'm in! :D
    Adolescence in essence is all about trust.
    Leaving is for the answering machine.
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    jomary wrote:

But there are worse places to be stuck for that long, I take it that is a southwest flight?

no kidding.....with 7 hours, you can cab it to the strip for a few hours of fun
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,577
    81 wrote:
    jomary wrote:

Using united points. My layover is from 10:30pm to 6am. Should be interesting...
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    DG229134DG229134 Posts: 16
    Congrats to everyone who got their name drawn! I was not so lucky. This is a loooong shot - if anyone finds themselves with an extra set of tickets for either GA or Reserved, it would make this Canadian very happy. Was planning to drive down from Calgary with my g/f but having tickets secured first would be a good first step. Can paypal immediately.

we all walk the long road....
    PJ Winnipeg 05
    EV L.A. 08
    PJ Calgary 09
    PJ New York I&2 '10
    PJ London '10
    PJ France '10
    EV Minneapolis '11
    EV Seattle 1+2 '11
    PJ20 1+2 '11
    Winnipeg '11
    Calgary '11
    Edmonton '11
    Missoula '12
    EV Las Vegas 1+2 '12
    Chicago '13
    Calgary '13
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,554
    Horos wrote:
    PJ_ROCKS wrote:
    norm wrote:
    to quote Capt. Vasili Borodin dying utterance from The Hunt for Red October "I would like to have seen Montana."

Better change this quote.....

I know someone who has an extra ticket ;) , that has your name on it!!! :D
    Glad to hear someone has norm covered. Was thinking of him myself. Not sure if I'll have an extra or not but we need to find them for 81 and RKCNDY.
    :wave: You don't know me or anything, but I need a single too, lol! ... for some reason I thought there would be plenty, but now in the cold light of day I'm getting worried. Woe is me!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    PJ_ROCKS wrote:
    norm wrote:
    to quote Capt. Vasili Borodin dying utterance from The Hunt for Red October "I would like to have seen Montana."

Better change this quote.....

I know someone who has an extra ticket ;) , that has your name on it!!! :D

this guy right here...is awesome!!!!!!!!!

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    Jeanwah wrote:
    Count me in with GA tix!

I have lost with the lottery before so my heart goes out to those not able to get them. There's always the public option or friends in high places, so don't get down on your luck just yet.

If anyone else is flying in from the NE, please post if you hear of any flight deals. DS119, have you found anything reasonable from Albany? :)

awesome!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :mrgreen:
  • Options
    ComeToTX wrote:
    81 wrote:
    jomary wrote:

Using united points. My layover is from 10:30pm to 6am. Should be interesting...

might be a great time to party on the strip.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    81 wrote:

might be a great time to party on the strip.

yup. that's a great time for a layover in Vegas!!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    RedMosquito02RedMosquito02 Posts: 2,560
    MONNNNNNNNNNNTANA! :D
  • Options
    footsteps86footsteps86 Posts: 111
    I got GA tix and I'll be coming by myself from Phoenix so that leaves me with a spare. If the OP still needs one, they can have first dibs on it. Seems like the fair thing to do.
  • Options
    I got GA tix and I'll be coming by myself from Phoenix so that leaves me with a spare. If the OP still needs one, they can have first dibs on it. Seems like the fair thing to do.

No, the fair thing to do is to have a left-handed arm wrestling contest for it...
  • Options
    footsteps86footsteps86 Posts: 111
    Snakeduck wrote:

No, the fair thing to do is to have a left-handed arm wrestling contest for it...
    I never realized how much power a spare ticket gave a person until just now haha. Could come up with all sorts of crazy competitions.
  • Options
    the OP is awesome.....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: :thumbup:
  • Options
    Snakeduck wrote:

I never realized how much power a spare ticket gave a person until just now haha. Could come up with all sorts of crazy competitions.

We'll be in Montana, have a contest somehow involving bears, and I will win! Possibly, I'm not having sex with a bear... ever again!