Holy Crap

DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
edited June 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
Just logged in since I can't sleep and every thread on the first page had a response from Dimi. Do you sleep? :lol:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• curlygirly9curlygirly9 Posts: 1,872
    :lol: It's always super in the morning (here) when he attacks the forum. I think he's the only one awake when the rest of us are asleep. Sometimes my iphone email message alerts will be blowing up and I know it's because Dimi is posting like a madman :lol:
    Rose Garden Arena - Nov 02, 2000, Key Arena - Oct 22, 2001, Key Arena - Dec 08, 2002, Key Arena - Dec 09, 2002, Clark County Amphitheater - Sep 26, 2009
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    it's his maids, that is the start of their shift...
  • curlygirly9curlygirly9 Posts: 1,872
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    it's his maids, that is the start of their shift...

That's right! I forgot about his posting maids ;)
    Rose Garden Arena - Nov 02, 2000, Key Arena - Oct 22, 2001, Key Arena - Dec 08, 2002, Key Arena - Dec 09, 2002, Clark County Amphitheater - Sep 26, 2009
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    DS1119 wrote:
    Just logged in since I can't sleep and every thread on the first page had a response from Dimi. Do you sleep? :lol:

That happens every day in European time,he posts on every thread,sometimes even answering his own questions on ask the next poster a question :fp: :eh: :D
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • I was trying to keep up with him last night but I found out that it's impossible.
    Memorial Stadium, Seattle - Jul 21 22, 1998
    Key Arena - Nov 05, 2000
    Gorge Amphitheater - Sep 01, 2005, Jul 22,23, 2006
    Key Arena - Sept 21,22, 2009
    Alpine Valley - Sept 3, 4 2011
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    stargirl69 wrote:
    sometimes even answering his own questions on ask the next poster a question

:lol:
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    holy-crap.jpeg
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    stargirl69 wrote:
    ,he posts on every thread,sometimes even answering his own questions on ask the next poster a question :fp: :eh: :D

:fp: :fp: :fp: :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,221
    DS1119 wrote:

Dude the same can be said about you everytime i log on you have started 9 of the days threads :lol::lol: don't get serius on me now ;)
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    DS1119 wrote:

Dude the same can be said about you everytime i log on you have started 9 of the days threads :lol::lol: don't get serius on me now ;)

Can I have some of what is running in your avatar right now? :lol:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    DS1119 wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:

or he has bumped one of his old threads...

The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,221
    DS1119 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

Can I have some of what is running in your avatar right now? :lol:

Sure next time we have a meetup or preparty i'll have it for you never ending supply ;)
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    RKCNDY wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

or he has bumped one of his old threads...

:lol:

DS is his very own thread bump ninja
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
    stargirl69 wrote:

That's BS right there. I see something I want to comment on I post it. I can't help that I am a very interesting person. I can't help that I'm highly intelligent as well. And also I can't help that I'm VGL. :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    DS1119 wrote:
    stargirl69 wrote:

That's BS right there. I see something I want to comment on I post it. I can't help that I am a very interesting person. I can't help that I'm highly intelligent as well. And also I can't help that I'm VGL. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

is that you Cav? What have you done with DS?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • SeaSea Posts: 3,011
    Posting Guidelines
    1. Be nice. We're very big on RESPECT here. Respect for each other, the band and the Ten Club Community forum environment. Please think of it as if you are as a guest in someone else's home. Please do not put your posting privileges at risk.

11. Gossip, not ok. Please don't do it.
This discussion has been closed.