Options

Jeff Ament - While My Heart Beats

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,920
    damn am I the only one stupid enough to have bought both? :oops:

Nah! I bought bought VIC '07 Flac & VIC 'CD, and I don't normally do that. :shock:
  • Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,885
    Meh, this album is okay. Reminds me more of Trs Mts. than Tone. I will give it a few more listens.
    severed hand thirteen

2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    i think i like it better than Tone. i would also love to see more Jeff songs on the next PJ album.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,587
    SVRDhand13 wrote:
    Meh, this album is okay. Reminds me more of Trs Mts. than Tone. I will give it a few more listens.
    Yeah, it's definitely more like Tres Mts... but quite a bit better. And I like Tres Mts. So fabulous. :)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    dakatidakati Posts: 17
    This might be a stupid question, but can anyone here point me to a proper "Credits" list for the album? Other that the tenclub, I'm not seeing any information on it anywhere. Does Jeff handle a majority of the vocals on this album? I know Joseph Arthur lends a hand here and there... I'm totally unfamiliar with Jeff's solo material and a friend of mine vehemently insists Jeff does not sing.
  • Options
    your move nowyour move now Posts: 1,165
    jeff sings... tone, and the awesome nais demo on the twenty soundtrack - prefer to forget sweet lew
    I don't mean to offend anyone, a lot of what I say should be taken with a grain of salt... that said for most of you I'm a stranger on a computer on the other side of the world, don't give me that sort of power!
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:
    i think i like it better than Tone. i would also love to see more Jeff songs on the next PJ album.

THIS!!! And more louder bass jams!!
  • Options
    stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,359
    demetrios wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:

THIS!!! And more louder bass jams!!

Yes yes yes!!!!
  • Options
    dakati wrote:
    This might be a stupid question, but can anyone here point me to a proper "Credits" list for the album? Other that the tenclub, I'm not seeing any information on it anywhere. Does Jeff handle a majority of the vocals on this album? I know Joseph Arthur lends a hand here and there... I'm totally unfamiliar with Jeff's solo material and a friend of mine vehemently insists Jeff does not sing.
    It's Jeff singing.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    If you buy the CD, do you get a download code?

Sorry if I missed this detail earlier in the thread... :oops:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,945
    wonder if he will be touring solo for the album?
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    he didn't with Tone tho did he?
    I don't mean to offend anyone, a lot of what I say should be taken with a grain of salt... that said for most of you I'm a stranger on a computer on the other side of the world, don't give me that sort of power!
  • Options
    Yes.
  • Options
    JeanwahJeanwah Posts: 6,363
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Yes.

I don't think he did.
  • Options
    dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    Jeanwah wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Yes.

I don't think he did.

Tour for it? No, he didn't unfortunately.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Options
    CD & Vinyl still waiting @ the warehouse. D'oh!
  • Options
    dcfaithful wrote:
    Jeanwah wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Yes.

I don't think he did.

Tour for it? No, he didn't unfortunately.
    No, they're wondering if Jeff sings on his solo albums. Yes he does... hence the term "solo albums."
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    No, they're wondering if Jeff sings on his solo albums. Yes he does... hence the term "solo albums."

no we were talking about touring - sure I know what I'm talking about better than you?
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:

no we were talking about touring - sure I know what I'm talking about better than you?
    Uh, yeah, I'm sure you do... I thought you were talking about singing because someone quoted my post saying yes, jeff sings... or I guess I missed mention of the tour. Thought people were still talking g about that.
  • Options
    this started with eeriepadave saying wonder if he will be touring, to which I said he didn't with tone, in the next post you quoted me and said yes, look back if you see it another way
  • Options
    this started with eeriepadave saying wonder if he will be touring, to which I said he didn't with tone, in the next post you quoted me and said yes, look back if you see it another way
    t
    No, I already said I missed the touring comment. sry about the confusion.
  • Options
    yeah okay, I'm sorry too - I just felt your tone seemed a little condescending
  • Options
    wasn't meaning to sound that way - just trying to add evidence (to a non-discussion point as it turns out)!
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    wasn't meaning to sound that way - just trying to add evidence (to a non-discussion point as it turns out)!

fair enough... let's just pretend we didn't just have a stupid nonsensical arguement then
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:

fair enough... let's just pretend we didn't just have a stupid nonsensical arguement then
    Sounds like a plan! :lol:
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    ordered the vinyl and found the DL code last night, but there was a problem with the file. Anybody else have issues?
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    ordered the vinyl and found the DL code last night, but there was a problem with the file. Anybody else have issues?

Nope. Mine zip file still works since a few day's back. Best to contact <!-- e --><a href="mailto:shipping@tenclub.net">shipping@tenclub.net</a><!-- e --> . They will help you out! :)
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    demetrios wrote:

Nope. Mine zip file still works since a few day's back. Best to contact <!-- e --><a href="mailto:shipping@tenclub.net">shipping@tenclub.net</a><!-- e --> . They will help you out! :)

Thanks, D. Didn't want to send an email if there was a known issue.
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    betterday52betterday52 Posts: 204
    Thre of us have dl the file, only to have it completely disappear when you go to unzip it. We don't know what to do. we're just waiting for hard copies. One for Cd, one for vinyl
    our future is paved with better days

EV Austin Nov 9 &11 2012
    EPIC Wrigley 7/19/2013 who could ever forget that date :-) my first PJ
    Dallas 11/15/2013
    OKC 11/16/2013
    Seattle 2 hopefully?!
  • Options
    Thre of us have dl the file, only to have it completely disappear when you go to unzip it. We don't know what to do. we're just waiting for hard copies. One for Cd, one for vinyl
    You can pm me for it if you want.