Dear people of Seattle

StoneAmentStoneAment Posts: 393
edited June 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
I apologise greatly for what I'm about to do

OKC! OKC! OKC!

(I've always shown a solidarity with you but unfortunately I hate Miami more)
Mike McCready makes the energizer bunny look tired.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,868
    I don't get the bitterness. If you still see them as seattle's team why not be proud of them? And if you don't see them as Seattle's team, then you shouldn't care.
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • StoneAmentStoneAment Posts: 393
    I'm not actually a Sonics fan nor have I ever been to Seattle so obviously you're closer to the situation than I am, but for me I have an issue with the owners. The Seattle Supersonics should still exist. The owners of the Thunder are the reason the Sonics don't exist and therefore I can't get behind that organization.

... unless they play Miami.
    Mike McCready makes the energizer bunny look tired.
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    StoneAment wrote:
    I'm not actually a Sonics fan nor have I ever been to Seattle so obviously you're closer to the situation than I am, but for me I have an issue with the owners. The Seattle Supersonics should still exist. The owners of the Thunder are the reason the Sonics don't exist and therefore I can't get behind that organization.

... unless they play Miami.

Owners are allowed to do what they want, but the fact that they straight up lied about their intentions to the city of Seattle was cold.

Good ol' Howard Schultz didn't help anything with the situation.

I really feel for basketball fans in Seattle. I'd be crushed if something similar happened to the Utah Jazz.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2